Thursday, January 18, 2018

Be


Linda Blair
Clinical Psychologist
Help Yourself


Be
Responsible
責任を負う 
Sekininwoou
ps.119

Invisibility
cannot be seen.


Light is for sight.
Less at night increases fright.

Sound is a seashell mound 
to walk around.

Smell is a ship’s bell.
It’s hard to tell
from where it swelled.

Taste saves face
 for the bouillabaisse.

Touch is a friction clutch
for your double dutch.

Feel too much?
Shift your stuff
to find your rush.

Hello. Is anybody there?
I feel so transparent on the stairs.

Whatever begins to exist has a cause.
The universe began to exist after a pause.
The bang began like a heartfelt law
that draws that which is from that which was drawn.

The experience of existence forms an idea of being.
Being exists as more than the idea of seeing.
The experience of existence exists for dreaming
about more than the idea and the streaming deemed.

Nothing greater than the greatest idea of life
can be conceived to be greater in mind. 
If majesty exists beyond strife, 
it also exists in reality as ripe.  
Nobility exists in reality 
as well as in the mind as seen.

Greatness is not defined by causing destruction or damage with cruelty or violence. 
It is not defined by deception or the accumulation of capital irrespective of the law to silence.  
It is better to oppose war and the death penalty, than to believe in the 'right' to destroy people and property to try this 
as though there were divine approval for the blitz. 

Opposition cannot be destroyed by killing people. 
Opposition to killing is reinforced to feed the will. 
Is war to be preferred to peace? 
Is any religion to be defined by an 'anti-Islamic' crease?
No.
It just won't go. 

How are statutes an expression of law?
General authority lies between the specific draw
and absolute simplicity without flaw

My conception
will guide perception 
to value objective perspective 
in the midst of subjective reflection.

How is law related to morality?
The goal of responsible totality
prevents the perpetuation of harm to anyone's substantiality

My judgment will reject the condemnation
of people who accept celebration
and reject deception for the destruction of character by allegation 
to keep that responsibility which is my transparent gem.

Each person has liberty in responsibility.
All people have the entitlement to be free
with protection against exploitation's decree.
Everyone is responsible for respect to be seen.

How is morality defined by rights?
It is not defined by money's blight. 
It is not limited to the special interest 
of increasing advantage for unfinished business
for the rich in accumulating capital to increase their assets. 
It is not subordinate to the authority of access
to declare war to protect invasion, occupation 
and genocide as ‘defense.’

Rights are for people by design 
and as the functional product defined
by taxation for government that is benign. 
Goodness obtains objective standing
by the design of the natural handling 
of providence for basic entanglement
with needs being met.

Morality is for goodness sent
as an expression of balance lent
as rights for people wrent.

Government may not dictate
law by war for the profit of few or many in the state.

How do rights direct executive authority?
Executive authority may not claim absolute power for any degree of the majority.
No one is above the law. Not even all are above it with seniority.
The law is for each and all. The executive corrects error even by consensual deformity.

Executive authority overrides Congressional or Judicial abnormality 
for the rights of people in moral congeniality.

No one is above the law. 
Not even all are above that which is beyond flaw.
The law is for each and all from what was drawn.


Ps.119:25-48
He Legem pone

33 Teach me, O Lord, the way of your statutes, *
and I shall keep it to the end.

34 Give me understanding, and I shall keep your law; *
I shall keep it with all my heart.

35 Make me go in the path of your commandments, *
for that is my desire.

36 Incline my heart to your decrees *
and not to unjust gain.

37 Turn my eyes from watching what is worthless; *
give me life in your ways.

38 Fulfill your promise to your servant, *
which you make to those who fear you.

39 Turn away the reproach which I dread, *
because your judgments are good.

40 Behold, I long for your commandments; *
in your righteousness preserve my life.
Waw Et veniat super me

41 Let your loving-kindness come to me, O Lord, *
and your salvation, according to your promise.

42 Then shall I have a word for those who taunt me, *
because I trust in your words.

43 Do not take the word of truth out of my mouth, *
for my hope is in your judgments.
44 I shall continue to keep your law; *
I shall keep it for ever and ever.

45 I will walk at liberty, *
because I study your commandments.

46 I will tell of your decrees before kings *
and will not be ashamed.

47 I delight in your commandments, *
which I have always loved.

48 I will lift up my hands to your commandments, *
and I will meditate on your statutes.


4 Cum invocarem

1 Answer me when I call, O God, defender of my cause; *
you set me free when I am hard-pressed;
have mercy on me and hear my prayer.

2 "You mortals, how long will you dishonor my glory; *
how long will you worship dumb idols
and run after false gods?"

3 Know that the Lord does wonders for the faithful; *
when I call upon the Lord, he will hear me.

4 Tremble, then, and do not sin; *
speak to your heart in silence upon your bed.

5 Offer the appointed sacrifices *
and put your trust in the Lord.

6 Many are saying, "Oh, that we might see better times!" *
Lift up the light of your countenance upon us, O Lord.

7 You have put gladness in my heart, *
more than when grain and wine and oil increase.

8 I lie down in peace; at once I fall asleep; *
for only you, Lord, make me dwell in safety.

No comments:

Post a Comment