Thursday, January 11, 2018

Do Your Best


Kate Middleton
Charity

Do
Your
Best
がんばってね
Ganbatte ne
ps139

Listen to hear. 
Hear to steer clear of too much fear.

Your body is a temple.
It helps you to measure material to build upon the level.

You have been separated to be crowned.
The savior will add to your health, wealth and renown.

Reason requires context in time for meaning.
Meaning is the gleaning of conceptual healing.

Higher powers are competing for control.
They rig each poll to tax the whole.

It feels right to appeal to the highest power.
The flower for the hour looks above the tower.

This invokes transcendent self.
The twelfth elf stands on the shelf.

Transcendence can detach from the will to work.
Ego can't shirk the will to exact an act or the clerk will irk the kirk.  

Perspective on perception works an immediate bent
to accomplish what is necessary in the present
or the descent of dissent will be lent to ill intent.

The sense of imminent presence
provides comfort with confidence.

Presence, intelligence and creativity
are enhanced with faith in ingenuity
to avoid superfluity.

You have heard my plea.
You have searched me.

You know when I sit or stand.
I don't let things get out of hand.

You discerned my thought.
I have not been taught to damage the tot.

You observe my work and rest.
I do my best to bless those who need to be blessed.

You are acquainted with my ways.
I raise praise to avoid the dazed haze of brazen plays.

There was not a word on my lips when opened
that you did not know before it was spoken.
That which was spoken is a token of the unbroken.

Your presence guides me to the future
to avoid the shot from the shooter 
to block the boot from the booter
or to lock the lock against the looter.
This is the rule of protection from the fool as ruler.

Your  reach is felt into the past.
I was urged to learn from what crashed,
smashed, trashed or was slashed.

This is the craft 
from the ark of aft.

Your transcendence is heaven sent.
It lies beyond the wonderment
of the thunderous.


It is so high that I feel overwhelmed.
That which was overwhelmed is compelled 
to excel.

Can I escape Spirit?
The farthest reach doesn't steer it, 
but the will to reach is always near it.

Can I run from presence?
It is the essence of the present.

If I climb to heaven, you are there.
This leaven shows you care.

If I make my bed a grave, you are there also.
No hollow follows the bravo of Apollo.

If I were to take a flight
in the morning light
and stop
the hop
at the farthest reaches of the sea
even there, the essence of your presence will be with me.

Your security will hold me fast.
Your courage will make me last.

If I say, "The darkness will cover me."
I will not be seen by those not near enough to see.

The light around me will turn to night.
I will be kept out of sight.

The darkness is not dark to you.
The queue is not too new to be true.

The night is as bright as day.
Even the fray has something to say.

Darkness and light are both alike in a way.
The fringe of the fray shows the rate of decay.

Search me.
I am free.

Know my heart.
It provides a recurring start.

Settle my restless thoughts.
I only need that which keeps my mind taut.

Look for wrong.
It won't stay long.

Lead me in the way that is true.
It will keep me from feeling blue.

While neither slave nor serf is free,
it is right to serve to earn a fee. 


Psalm 139
To the leader. Of David. A Psalm.

1 O Lord, you have searched me and known me.
2 You know when I sit down and when I rise up;
   you discern my thoughts from far away.
3 You search out my path and my lying down,
   and are acquainted with all my ways.
4 Even before a word is on my tongue,
   O Lord, you know it completely.
5 You hem me in, behind and before,
   and lay your hand upon me.
6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me;
   it is so high that I cannot attain it.
7 Where can I go from your spirit?
   Or where can I flee from your presence?
8 If I ascend to heaven, you are there;
   if I make my bed in Sheol, you are there.
9 If I take the wings of the morning
   and settle at the farthest limits of the sea,
10 even there your hand shall lead me,
   and your right hand shall hold me fast.
11 If I say, ‘Surely the darkness shall cover me,
   and the light around me become night’,
23 Search me, O God, and know my heart;
   test me and know my thoughts.
24 See if there is any wicked* way in me,
   and lead me in the way everlasting.


1 Samuel 3:4
Then the Lord called, ‘Samuel! Samuel!’* and he said, ‘Here I am!’

1 Corinth. 6:19
your body is a temple

John 1:45
Philip found Nathanael and said to him, ‘We have found him about whom Moses in the law and also the prophets wrote, Jesus son of Joseph from Nazareth.’

Saturday, January 13

Look low in the southeast before dawn to find two bright planets standing next to each other. Mercury appears brighter, shining at magnitude –0.3, while Saturn glows at magnitude 0.5. Both lie 7° above the horizon a half-hour before sunrise, with Saturn 0.6° (about the diameter of a Full Moon) north of the inner planet. Binoculars will afford the best view of this pretty conjunction.

Sunday, January 14

Although Uranus reached opposition nearly three months ago, it remains a tempting target. The outer planet climbs highest in the south around 6 p.m. local time, when it appears two-thirds of the way to the zenith. The magnitude 5.8 world lies in southeastern Pisces, 3.5° west of the 4th-magnitude star Omicron (ο) Piscium. Although Uranus shines brightly enough to glimpse with the naked eye under a dark sky, binoculars make the task much easier. A telescope reveals the planet’s blue-green disk, which spans 3.5".

The Moon reaches apogee, the farthest point in its orbit around Earth, at 9:10 p.m. EST. It then lies 252,565 miles (406,464 kilometers) from Earth’s center.

No comments:

Post a Comment