Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Reward


Kelly Rohrbach
Instagram

Reward
Patience
報酬の忍耐
Hōshū no nintai 
ps62

My soul waits in silence for my salvation.
My heart beats strong with palpitation.

Deliverance has been the rock for my expectation.
Redemption is the cause for revelation.

When grace was arrested
survival by the savior was attested.

The leader considered his duty
to his youth and the beauty.

The horse bound archer spilled milk across the sky.
The black hole held the center of the galaxy mortified.

The large dog laid below the hunter and the twins.
The fighter and the rider were ready for trouble to begin.

The impulsive father considered his daughter a threat.
The swan was a reminder of when the parents of the twins had met.

The driver drove through the center with a major splash.
The hero stood by ready to dash.

How long will you seek to crush me
as though you were a toppling wall to be?

You sought only to take me down from my place of honor seen.
If I had listened to your lies I would have long since a goner been.

They cursed with their hearts.
Their blessings showed their lips dart apart.

When they turned from what they had done to harm
grace was adjusted to repair prior hurt with charm.

My soul waits alone in silence for my savior.
I will as I wait for the best in my own behavior.

My stronghold will not be shaken.
My faith is not mistaken.

Safety is the fortress for my honor.
Refuge is protection wherever I wander.

Put trust in your faith you people. 
Act only in a way that you can will as legal.

The current fad is but a fleeting breath.
Experience holds for what is best in breadth.

The end of time is always in view.
Existence needs a reality that is true.

The scales of light work even at night.
They work together to make things right.

Extortion is the distortion of the contorted.
Robbery is empty pride reported. 

When wealth is increased at the expense of worth
mirth seems to leave the earth.

Energy belongs to power.
The word is heard when the shower flowers.

Redemption belongs to those who learn this.
Value goes to those who earn it.
This bliss can't miss.

Reward patience with recognition.
Due diligence will be your decision.



62 Nonne Deo?

1 For God alone my soul in silence waits; *
from him comes my salvation.

2 He alone is my rock and my salvation, *
my stronghold, so that I shall not be greatly shaken.

3 How long will you assail me to crush me,
all of you together, *
as if you were a leaning fence, a toppling wall?

4 They seek only to bring me down from my place of honor; *
lies are their chief delight.

5 They bless with their lips, *
but in their hearts they curse.

6 For God alone my soul in silence waits; *
truly, my hope is in him.

7 He alone is my rock and my salvation, *
my stronghold, so that I shall not be shaken.

8 In God is my safety and my honor; *
God is my strong rock and my refuge.

9 Put your trust in him always, O people, *
pour out your hearts before him, for God is our refuge.
10 Those of high degree are but a fleeting breath, *
even those of low estate cannot be trusted.

11 On the scales they are lighter than a breath, *
all of them together.

12 Put no trust in extortion;
in robbery take no empty pride; *
though wealth increase, set not your heart upon it.

13 God has spoken once, twice have I heard it, *
that power belongs to God.

14 Steadfast love is yours, O Lord, *
for you repay everyone according to his deeds.


Jonah 3:10
When what they (the people of Nineveh/Handsome) did was seen, how they turned from their evil ways, God changed his mind about the calamity that he had said he would bring upon them; and he did not do it.

1 Corinth. 7:29
…the appointed time has grown short; from now on, let even those who have wives be as though they had none…

Mark 1:14
Now after John (divine grace) was arrested, Jesus (divine savior) came to Galilee (wheel, revolution), proclaiming the good news* of God,* 15and saying, ‘The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God has come near;* repent, and believe in the good news.’

1-21-18
https://www.space.com/16149-night-sky.html
On Friday, January 19 between 4:43 and 4:55 a.m. EST, the shadows of both Europa and Ganymede will be visible at the same time for observers in the Americas. (Single shadows will be visible on Jupiter from 2:45 a.m. to 6:30 a.m. EST that morning.)

http://www.skyandtelescope.com/observing/this-weeks-sky-at-a-glance-january-13-21/
Is your sky dark enough for you to see the winter Milky Way? After dinnertime now, it runs vertically up and across the zenith: from Canis Major low in the southeast, up between Orion and Gemini, through Auriga and Perseus almost straight overhead, and down through Cassiopeia, Cepheus and Cygnus to the northwest horizon.

Early in the dawn of Sunday the 21st, spot the waning crescent Moon hanging in the southeastern sky. Some 12° below it (for North America) is Antares. Look 15° to the left or lower left of Antares for Saturn. The same distance lower left of Saturn is Mercury.
Auriga- the driver (charioteer)

Antares- the heart of the scorpion
Canis Major - the large dog
Cassiopeia- the daughter of promise
Cepheus- the father (ape or rock)
Cygnus- the swan (impregnated Leda, mother of the twins)
Europa- the beauty
Ganymede- the blond young man
Gemini- the twins, the fighter and the rider
Jupiter- the leader
Mercury- the thinker
Orion- the hunter
Perseus- the hero
Saturn- the grandfather

No comments:

Post a Comment