Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Celebrate

Health

Celebrate
Love
愛を祝う
Ai o iwau
ps22

Light of my life,
why have you left my sight?

Why have you forsaken me?
Darkness has overtaken the seen.

You are so far from my cry,
I don't know where things lie.

The words of my distress
seek your soft caress.

I cry for you in the daytime
when you desire to reveal the sublime.

When I seek you in the night as well,
outlines are the most the story tells.

You made design for existence.
You are enthroned on praise for subsistence.

Our ancestors put their trust in you.
You delivered them for our being too.

They cried and you delivered.
Their trust was not cast into the river.

I am a worm. I am no man.
I have been scorned by the land.

Those who saw me laughed with scorn.
They curled their lips as to blow a horn.

They said "So much for faith. It was such a waste.
Let your trust be put to shame."

I had been taken from the womb.
My mother's milk, I did consume.

I was entrusted to you since the time of birth.
You have been my faith since I first walked on earth.

Stay with me now. Trouble is near.
There are none to help preserve what's dear.

Young bulls have encircled me.
They were so strong, they hurdled trees.

They opened wide their jaws to roar.
Saliva drooled as they groaned some more.

The fertile land had made them strong.
They feigned a charge after they pawed it long.

My bones are out of joint.
Their science moves slowly from point to point.

My heart melts like wax within my breast.
I am poured out like water to test the crest.

My tongue is like a potsherd in dry dirt
My mouth is parched. It's so dehydrated it hurts. 

You have laid me in the dust of the grave.
I appeal to you for the trust of the brave.

Men and dogs surround the bulls at bay. 
I fall to my knees. The circle portrays the day.

I can count my bones.
I pray the pain atones.

My hands and feet are pierced.
The lines in this play were not rehearsed.

My garments are divided among them.
They play tug of war. They destroy the hem.

Lots are cast for what is left.
Gambling is used to dispel the theft.

Light of life, do not stray from me.
Your are my strength. You help me to see.

Save me from the blade that cuts.
Save me from the the bullet of a gun.
Give me the strength to fight or run.

Save me from wild teeth that tear.
Be it bull or dog, lion or bear. 
Your salvation I will declare.
I will raise my praise from the winding stair.

Joy is praise for life.
Let me live in peace and die free from strife.

Faith was reckoned to me as righteous.
The pious hope for an experience that works like us.

My covenant will be for you.
You will live for the love of truth.

The moon has complete the first quarter since it was new.
It sets at midnight and starts to rise near noon.  

My praise is for joy in the assembly of people.
I will declare that I was delivered from evil.

 I will celebrate life in the presence of the present
with those who assemble for love in essence.

The poor will eat and be satisfied.
The love of joy will be the guide.

Those who share providence 
will share satisfaction as defense. 

Those who seek love 
will see the dove.
“May your heart know peace
and care for others in a way that doesn't cease.”

Gratification will be remembered
past the glow from the burning embers.

Share the joy to the ends of the earth. 
The family of nations will feel the warmth of birth
with gratitude and mirth.

Leadership is the heritage of responsibility.
Responsibility acts with transparency for security
in accord with redemption from liability.

Those who have passed into the past 
celebrate blessings from experience cast
for progress in leadership with joy that lasts.

Our ancestors lived for a hope so vast
that my soul lives for a faith surpassed
that our descendants will live for love unabashed.

Ps.22
22 Deus, Deus meus

1 My God, my God, why have you forsaken me? *
and are so far from my cry
and from the words of my distress?
2 O my God, I cry in the daytime, but you do not answer; *
by night as well, but I find no rest.
3 Yet you are the Holy One, *
enthroned upon the praises of Israel.
4 Our forefathers put their trust in you; *
they trusted, and you delivered them.
5 They cried out to you and were delivered; *
they trusted in you and were not put to shame.
6 But as for me, I am a worm and no man, *
scorned by all and despised by the people.
7 All who see me laugh me to scorn; *
they curl their lips and wag their heads, saying,
8 "He trusted in the Lord; let him deliver him; *
let him rescue him, if he delights in him."
9 Yet you are he who took me out of the womb, *
and kept me safe upon my mother's breast.
10 I have been entrusted to you ever since I was born; *
you were my God when I was still in my
mother's womb.
11 Be not far from me, for trouble is near, *
and there is none to help.
12 Many young bulls encircle me; *
strong bulls of Bashan surround me.
13 They open wide their jaws at me, *
like a ravening and a roaring lion.
14 I am poured out like water;
all my bones are out of joint; *
my heart within my breast is melting wax.
15 My mouth is dried out like a pot-sherd;
my tongue sticks to the roof of my mouth; *
and you have laid me in the dust of the grave.
16 Packs of dogs close me in,
and gangs of evildoers circle around me; *
they pierce my hands and my feet;
I can count all my bones.
17 They stare and gloat over me; *
they divide my garments among them;
they cast lots for my clothing.
18 Be not far away, O Lord; *
you are my strength; hasten to help me.
19 Save me from the sword, *
my life from the power of the dog.
20 Save me from the lion's mouth, *
my wretched body from the horns of wild bulls.
21 I will declare your Name to my brethren; *
in the midst of the congregation I will praise you.
22 Praise the Lord, you that fear him; *
stand in awe of him, O offspring of Israel;
all you of Jacob's line, give glory.
23 For he does not despise nor abhor the poor in their poverty;
neither does he hide his face from them; *
but when they cry to him he hears them.

My praise is of him in the great assembly; *
I will perform my vows in the presence of those who
worship him.

25 The poor shall eat and be satisfied,
and those who seek the Lord shall praise him: *
"May your heart live for ever!"

26 All the ends of the earth shall remember and turn to
the Lord, *
and all the families of the nations shall bow before him.

27 For kingship belongs to the Lord; *
he rules over the nations.

28 To him alone all who sleep in the earth bow down
in worship; *
all who go down to the dust fall before him.

29 My soul shall live for him;
my descendants shall serve him; *
they shall be known as the Lord's for ever.

30 They shall come and make known to a people yet unborn *
the saving deeds that he has done.

Gen.17:2
"I will make my covenant between me and you, and will make you exceedingly numerous."

Rom.4:22
 his faith ‘was reckoned to him as righteousness.’

Mark 8:36
what will it profit them to gain the whole world and forfeit their life?

2/25/18
https://cosmicpursuits.com/2006/the-sky-this-month-february-2018/
23 Feb. The Moon continues its eternal pilgrimage along the ecliptic. Now at first quarter, it rolls through the stars of the Hyades, the naked-eye star cluster that makes up much of the constellation Taurus. Observers in northeastern North America and much of Europe can see the Moon occult Aldebaran, the brightest star in Taurus.

First Quarter Moon
https://www.space.com/33974-best-night-sky-events.html
First quarter moons rise around noon and set around midnight, so they are visible starting in the afternoon hours. The term quarter moon refers not to its appearance, but the fact that our natural satellite has now completed the first quarter of its orbit around Earth since the last new moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment