Friday, February 2, 2018

The Presentation


Build
Tranquility
静けさを作る 
Shizukesa o tsukuru 
ps84

This building is a home.
It is my shelter when I don't roam.

My soul longs for security.
Grace adds to the stability of this surety.

My heart aspires to growth.
My mind builds upon what's known.

It is defined as property
with the prospect of prosperity's lottery.

My spirit rejoices with love.
The love ascends as a dove
that rises above.

The sparrow and the swallow make nests.
The sparrow succors with seeds to test.
The swallow feeds insects as best.
Both rejoice with songs of success.

Happy are those who sing with joy.
They live with faith in design as the toy.

Providence bears strength
for sharing love at length.

Those with hearts set on building peace
see the forest as the trees.

Friends and competitors serve design
as sustenance secures what's mine.

Survival results in revival
as desolate places highlight the vital.

The winter sun creeps by the cold thrills.
The stubborn season threatens to stand still.

My life is light. It waits for the death wind.
Dust dances in the sun. Memory haunts the measure of sin.

Even those who go from place to place
win joy in discovery with purpose in grace
with providence as the goal for the race.

The wind blows the chill toward the dead land
while it wicks warmth from the back of my hand.

The land defends rights for those anointed
by the glistening oil of the effort appointed
to achieve success in survival with pain avoided
as salvation will not have been disappointed.

The infant is the unspoken word.
I observed the silence while my heart in wonder stirred.

Now I dismiss that which was absurd
about the stories I had heard.

Many a book my eye had scanned
to seek that design revealed to man.

Many a day had seen the mood
arise to take away the social tune. 

There with the same furrow my fathers had frowned
my tread had sped through night's long hours.

The rude antique portraiture around
had heard the whisper "that must not be known to sound."

The sound of words less earthly than my own had seen
they scarce knew what, but more should have been weaned
for the meaning meant as keen.

The might of the zodiac is fainter than the milky way.
Halfway to the equal light of spring is a cross quarter day. 

A boxer stands In the clearing, a fighter by trade.
He carries the traces of pain that his mind could not erase as saved.
Every glove that laid him down or cut him to his shame.
made him cry out in the anger that had been depraved,
I am leaving this retreating, but the fighter still remains.

One day in your presence
is better than a thousand without menace.

I would rather stand at the threshold of your house
than dwell in enmity with the enemy as my spouse.
The effort to destroy the existence of opposition is a lousy mouse.

I beheld the light of salvation
which has been reserved for the nation.

A rainbow swaddled in an infant's infinite smile of sight 
showed the shield of light that darkness had protected from the night.

Happy are those who find trust
in the goodness of the design that doesn't rust.

Tranquility will be built with joy.
Love is the tool that will be employed.

No comments:

Post a Comment