Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Make


Yajima Maimi
Hello Project!

Make
Room
片付ける 
Katadzukeru
ps.50

Make room
for the boom!

Open your mind.
Discover design.

The earth has been called
to turn like a ball
to show the sight 
of light
by the axis of rotation
with the gravity of notation
for orbit with flotation 
in space for the evolution of fun
in our revolution around the sun.

The voice of love will not keep silence.
Darkness does not condone violence.

A line is shown at the base of the sky.
Color spreads up as the sign of a sigh.

The corona of brilliance 
is the crown for resilience.

It appears
by turning the sphere.
It rises in sight
to light
the substance of air,

liquid, matter and care
for the sway 
of the way
in the day.

Glory is revealed.
Ugly is healed.
Beauty is sealed
with perfection 
for detection.

Energy burns itself
with the force of the cell.

Each planet is held
by the gravity that compels
the orbit to parallel
the line on a curve 
to the ellipse of circular reserve.

The system of systems
moves away from the point of origin.

Boom!
The sky made room.

The life of light is a raging storm.
Color calls for arrangement as a norm
for that which is held dear
as the atmosphere.

Earth has become the stage
for the next drama of the age.

The atmosphere is set for authority with power.
Courage will come to use reason by the hour.

Beauty will radiate influence with charm.
Subliminal illumination will be continuous without harm.

Goodness is a judgment
that respects limit by the budget
to guide people in action
without creating a new faction.

The design of mind
will find time
for the sublime
in perception 
that avoids deception.

Let the heavens declare delight
in the discovery of cause by insight.

Cause creates change.
Change deigns to reign
within the range
of variation
for mediation
by consultation
for the revelation
of the station
of elation.

The variability of substance
is arranged in matter's abundance
in and outside of us.

The seat of judgment will witness
that liberty within law exists.

Law is not for the destruction of opposition.
It is for the correction of obsession or oppression
by the possession of those who 'exist' for deception.

Those who reject virtue for violence
throw away proportion for the distortion of silence.

They depose fairness for punishment that is cruel
or discard amendment for the sake of severity as the rule
for the gruel of the ghoul.

We are in the company of prophets
who speak about the consequence of profit.

The beasts in the forest
ignore us.

The birds in the trees
sing among the branches or leaves.

The herds on the hills
graze where they will.

All are free to move
to the beat of the groove.

They work for existence
with respect for subsistence.

The design of life
works toward delight
in taking what's right.

The company of prophets is constant.
They dwell in the swell of the economy's content.

Let light shine on the darkness in your heart.
Love is the cause that makes your part start for your art.

Does God eat the flesh of bulls or drink the blood of goats?
Divinity drinks in the sight of life with delight in the goodness it connotes.

The light of life celebrates goodness with joy.
Salvation sings with the clarity of charity's alloy.


50 Deus deorum

1 The Lord, the God of gods, has spoken; *
he has called the earth from the rising of the sun to its setting.
2 Out of Zion, perfect in its beauty, *
God reveals himself in glory.
3 Our God will come and will not keep silence; *
before him there is a consuming flame,
and round about him a raging storm.
4 He calls the heavens and the earth from above *
to witness the judgment of his people.
5 "Gather before me my loyal followers, *
those who have made a covenant with me and sealed it with sacrifice."
6 Let the heavens declare the rightness of his cause; *
for God himself is judge.
7 Hear, O my people, and I will speak:
"O Israel, I will bear witness against you; *
for I am God, your God.
8 I do not accuse you because of your sacrifices; *
your offerings are always before me.
9 I will take no bull-calf from your stalls, *
nor he-goats out of your pens;
10 For all the beasts of the forest are mine, *
the herds in their thousands upon the hills.
11 I know every bird in the sky, *
and the creatures of the fields are in my sight.
12 If I were hungry, I would not tell you, *
for the whole world is mine and all that is in it.
13 Do you think I eat the flesh of bulls, *
or drink the blood of goats?
14 Offer to God a sacrifice of thanksgiving *
and make good your vows to the Most High.
15 Call upon me in the day of trouble; *
I will deliver you, and you shall honor me."
16 But to the wicked God says: *
"Why do you recite my statutes,
and take my covenant upon your lips;
17 Since you refuse discipline, *
and toss my words behind your back?
18 When you see a thief, you make him your friend, *
and you cast in your lot with adulterers.
19 You have loosed your lips for evil, *
and harnessed your tongue to a lie.
20 You are always speaking evil of your brother *
and slandering your own mother's son.
21 These things you have done, and I kept still, *
and you thought that I am like you."
22 "I have made my accusation; *
I have put my case in order before your eyes.
23 Consider this well, you who forget God, *
lest I rend you and there be none to deliver you.
24 Whoever offers me the sacrifice of thanksgiving honors me; *
but to those who keep in my way will I show the salvation of God."

2 Kings 2:3
The company of prophets* who were in Bethel came out to Elisha, and said to him, ‘Do you know that today the Lord will take your master away from you?’ And he said, ‘Yes, I know; keep silent.’

2 Corinth. 4:6
it is the God who said, ‘Let light shine out of darkness’, who has shone in our hearts the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

Mark 9:4
there appeared to them Elijah with Moses, who were talking with Jesus.

2.11.18
Line Up
https://www.timeanddate.com/astronomy/night/
Uranus, Jupiter, Mars, Saturn, Mercury, Venus, Neptune
Venus enters Pisces Feb. 10

The atmosphere is set for authority with power.
Courage will come to reason by the hour.
Beauty will radaite influence with charm.
Subliminal illumination will be continuous without harm.

No comments:

Post a Comment