Thursday, February 15, 2018

Shine


Victoria Justice
Bio

Shine
as Divine
神として輝く
Kami to shite kagayaku
ps25

Hear this teaching from life.
An open heart reduces stress from strife.

This truth from ancient times will be declared.
Your family and you will be spared with care.

That which has been heard and shown
has been revealed to us as known.

The deeds of power known under heaven
will be recounted to act as leaven.

Generations will know your praise.
Your work is shown with the sun's rays.

Violence was the wilderness of former times.
Civilization must construct for production's rise.

You split the waters to let us pass.
The sea was weaned of water and left with grass.

You led us with a cloud by day.
The fire by night let us find our way.

You split a rock in the rugged terrain.
You gave us drink without the rain.

A stream flowed from out of the cliff.
The river gushed without the fish.

We, the people had said,
"This way is harsh.  We will end up dead.

"Will we be killed by this cure?

We just don't know. We can't be sure."

Hear now, you house of conflict,
"You say my way does most restrict?

"Your way was terribly unfair.

You'd take a life without a care.

"When righteousness had left the pious,

iniquity had found his likeness.

"When inequity defined the lawful

the people were left to fend for awful.

"The righteous were left to stay the course

with diminishing returns to build remorse.

"You were judged, you house of disdain.
You have been turned away from causing pain.

"Repent from your transgression.
Confession destroys the affect of oppression.

"Get a new heart and spirit. 

Turn from iniquity. Don't go near it.

"I find no pleasure in the death of righteousness.

Refuse cruelty. Let conscience guide your light to bliss."

Let the people say,
"I lift my soul to you, Y-hw-h.

"Let me avoid humiliation.

Let me make the situation 
the path to salvation
not my condemnation.

"Do not let my enemy

triumph over me.

"I put my trust in you.
You will guide me in what to say or do."

Let none who seek your face be ashamed.
Let the treacherous be trained to refrain from causing pain.

Show me your ways.
Lead me with strength through the length of days.

Lead me in your truth.
Teach me how to calm and sooth.

You are the author of my salvation.
I trust that you will help me build my station.

Remember not the sins of my youth.
Keep me from the serpent's tooth.

A bow has been set in the clouds.
The covenant has been endowed.

The morning star has returned to night.
Creativity is the crescent moon's delight.

Leadership weighs justice with the scales
of experience to use reason to help benefit prevail.
Being washed from sin is not an ordeal.
It is a trial to help you heal.

The good news is like a friend
that shares your promise beyond your end.

You are the Lord of life,
the precious Christ.

You teach the humble to do what's right.
The lowly delight in your insight.

Let the same mind be found as with Jesus.
Claiming equality with God was not a reason
for being, believing or promoting treason. 

He emptied himself of the claim to deity
to leave himself with that which was divine about decency.

He humbled himself with human likeness
that human kind may shine with divine brightness.


25 Ad te, Domine, levavi

1 To you, O Lord, I lift up my soul;
my God, I put my trust in you; *
let me not be humiliated,
nor let my enemies triumph over me.
2 Let none who look to you be put to shame; *
let the treacherous be disappointed in their schemes.
3 Show me your ways, O Lord, *
and teach me your paths.
4 Lead me in your truth and teach me, *
for you are the God of my salvation;
in you have I trusted all the day long.
5 Remember, O Lord, your compassion and love, *
for they are from everlasting.
6 Remember not the sins of my youth and my transgressions; *
remember me according to your love
and for the sake of your goodness, O Lord.
7 Gracious and upright is the Lord; *
therefore he teaches sinners in his way.
8 He guides the humble in doing right *
and teaches his way to the lowly.
9 All the paths of the Lord are love and faithfulness *
to those who keep his covenant and his testimonies.
10 For your Name's sake, O Lord, *
forgive my sin, for it is great.
11 Who are they who fear the Lord? *
he will teach them the way that they should choose.
12 They shall dwell in prosperity, *
and their offspring shall inherit the land.
13 The Lord is a friend to those who fear him *
and will show them his covenant.
14 My eyes are ever looking to the Lord, *
for he shall pluck my feet out of the net.
15 Turn to me and have pity on me, *
for I am left alone and in misery.
16 The sorrows of my heart have increased; *
bring me out of my troubles.
17 Look upon my adversity and misery *
and forgive me all my sin.
18 Look upon my enemies, for they are many, *
and they bear a violent hatred against me.
19 Protect my life and deliver me; *
let me not be put to shame, for I have trusted in you.
20 Let integrity and uprightness preserve me, *
for my hope has been in you.
21 Deliver Israel, O God, *
out of all his troubles.

Gen. 9:13
I have set my bow in the clouds, and it shall be a sign of the covenant between me and the earth.

1 Peter 3:21
And baptism, which this prefigured, now saves you—not as a removal of dirt from the body, but as an appeal to God for* a good conscience, through the resurrection of Jesus Christ

Mark 1:14
Now after John was arrested, Jesus came to Galilee, proclaiming the good news of God...

2-18-18
https://cosmicpursuits.com/2006/the-sky-this-month-february-2018/
17 Feb. Venus returns to the evening sky this month! Today, the planet is about three finger widths above the horizon as the Sun sets and it’s joined by a beautiful and slender crescent Moon.
https://www.space.com/33619-visible-planets-guide.html

Venus – This brightest of planets returns to evening visibility after spending most of the past year in the morning sky.  Most of us won't get to glimpse it before late February however, and even then it will be low in bright twilight... Toward the end of the month, Mercury will be pushing up into view below and to the right of Venus.

Jupiter – shines brilliantly in the middle of the constellation Libra, the Scales.

Don't confuse Saturn with either Mars or Antares both nearly 30° to its west (upper right) in the morning twilight.  The reddish star twinkles much more than either planet.

https://www.space.com/33974-best-night-sky-events.html
In the early evening on February 16, the very young crescent moon will sit only 2 degrees to the upper left of Venus. The pair of objects will appear slightly above the western horizon for a short period after sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment