Saturday, April 8, 2017

Have


Seohyun, Yoona & Yuri
Girls Generation
Yoona and Hyoheon Release Singles


Have
Mercy
どうかご慈悲をDō ka go jihi o 
ps118

Dare to have mercy
with certainty.

Mercy endures in memory 
for maturity.

Remember this you nations.
This will last for generations.

That which is legal about law is regal 
from the eagle to the beetle, you people.

Mercy endures in memory at length. 
Gentle generation is the foundation for love with strength.

Love secures endurance.
Endurance with education and allurance
yields wisdom and knowledge for insurance
with perspective on perception that yields judgment for assurance  

Let the vote denote the number
of those who support policy for office that does not encumber
all the people as the greatest number.

Let the vote connote opposition to policies that harm the public.
Let freedom ring for people in kingdom or republic.

Allow defense when police protection is not at hand; 
free trade so plutocracy does not rule the land; 
construction for protection against damage from the elements and man;
communications with people in foreign nations; 
travel to experience different sensations
in various locations.

Beauty is in the strength of the song.
Success rings long with the bong 
of the gong.

Smoke drifts slowly from the echo of dreams.
Things are not as certain as they seem.

Open the gates of perspective on perception for consciousness.
I will see light with the sight that is given to perceive more of the less perceptible
with tests.

I will draw the inference

that reason helps me to believe.

I will live to declare the art of assurance

that science has drawn for me.

My ride 
is the tide.
I surf 
the turf 
like a porpoise with purpose; 
dancing with waves that surface
through swirls, curls and spirals in turbulance. 

Dare to have mercy.
Mercy endures in memory for surety.

Mercy endures in memory at length. 
Gentle generation is the foundation for love with strength.


117 Laudate Dominum

1 Praise the Lord, all you nations; *
laud him, all you peoples.

2 For his loving-kindness toward us is great, *
and the faithfulness of the Lord endures for ever.
Hallelujah!

118 Confitemini Domino

1 Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; *
his mercy endures for ever.

2 Let Israel now proclaim, *
"His mercy endures for ever."

3 Let the house of Aaron now proclaim, *
"His mercy endures for ever."

4 Let those who fear the Lord now proclaim, *
"His mercy endures for ever."

5 I called to the Lord in my distress; *
the Lord answered by setting me free.

6 The Lord is at my side, therefore I will not fear; *
what can anyone do to me?

7 The Lord is at my side to help me; *
I will triumph over those who hate me.

8 It is better to rely on the Lord *
than to put any trust in flesh.

9 It is better to rely on the Lord *
than to put any trust in rulers.

10 All the ungodly encompass me; *
in the name of the Lord I will repel them.

11 They hem me in, they hem me in on every side; *
in the name of the Lord I will repel them.

12 They swarm about me like bees;
they blaze like a fire of thorns; *
in the name of the Lord I will repel them.

13 I was pressed so hard that I almost fell, *
but the Lord came to my help.

14 The Lord is my strength and my song, *
and he has become my salvation.

15 There is a sound of exultation and victory *
in the tents of the righteous:

16 "The right hand of the Lord has triumphed! *
the right hand of the Lord is exalted!
the right hand of the Lord has triumphed!"

17 I shall not die, but live, *
and declare the works of the Lord.

18 The Lord has punished me sorely, *
but he did not hand me over to death.

19 Open for me the gates of righteousness; *
I will enter them;
I will offer thanks to the Lord.

20 "This is the gate of the Lord; *
he who is righteous may enter."

21 I will give thanks to you, for you answered me *
and have become my salvation.

22 The same stone which the builders rejected *
has become the chief cornerstone.

23 This is the Lord's doing, *
and it is marvelous in our eyes.

24 On this day the Lord has acted; *
we will rejoice and be glad in it.
 
25 Hosannah, Lord, hosannah! *
Lord, send us now success.

26 Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord; *
we bless you from the house of the Lord.

27 God is the Lord; he has shined upon us; *
form a procession with branches up to the horns of the altar.
28 "You are my God, and I will thank you; *
you are my God, and I will exalt you."

29 Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; *
his mercy endures for ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment