Saturday, April 29, 2017

Revere


Amanda Righetti:
"Colony"

Revere
Life
リヴィア生活
Rivu~ia seikatsu
ps116

Revere life.
It will end your strife.
I found help when I needed it.
I had to intercede for it.

The cords of death had entangled me. 
The grip of the grave grabbed at what I could see.
Sorrow drove sadness to the threshold of pain.
Pain prompted panic. Thought seemed like it was vain.

Then I cried for help, “What do I have to do to find safety?”
Safety gained value as something precious to me.
I felt desperate need. My mind cried for direction.
My senses sharpened. Sight, sound and touch were used for detection.

I found what I needed before the moment of crisis.
Need helped me find how to be decisive.

I did what needed to be done.
It wasn't pretty, but it saved life for fun.
The success of salvation is gracious.
It reveals health and safety as values for stasis.

Nothing else is quite so profound.
It is an experience that forms common ground.
Defense is granted to the watchful.
Testing conception provides the best consul.

I fell very low, but I was helped.
The answer was shown with stealth 
for my health.

It is time to rest.
Stress from the test 
has taken its toll.
It has worn out my torn soul.

I was rescued from death.
I appreciate life for what's best.
My eyes shed no tears.
I overcame all my fears.

My feet did not stumble,
but I have been left feeling humble.
I will walk in the presence 
of the divine essence
in the land of the living.
Design that I find is worth what is found in the giving.
I had faith even when I had been brought low.
I had no where to turn; no where to go

Even when I said, “No one can be trusted”
I found that ground that could not be busted.
It was like a precious metal that has never rusted.
How will I repay my debt?
I will not wallow in regret.
I will not fuss and fret. 

The good things that have been done for me
were given with grace, but they were not entirely free.
I will lift up the cup of salvation and hold it high.
I will sing with my voice; let it soar to the sky.
I will live with reverence for life as the rule of law.
It is respect for human rights that hammers the saw.

Precious in the sight of the divine Light
is the death of those who defend rights.
They live good lives
for resurrected life.

I am a defender of rights. 
I have been resurrected as a good life
by the experience that brought me near death. 
Death became a giver of appreciation for what is best.

I tasted a glimpse of the infinite abyss.
I saw that I could not taste what I could not kiss.
It was black and gray with white lights.
The highest of heights showed no measurable sight.

I have been freed from the world of discrimination.
The lack of equity has implicated the nation
among nations.

I will offer thanksgiving as my sacrifice.
I will give thanks to the Giver of life.
I will give reasons for reason
with respect for due season
to benefit people in the presence 
of the divine essence.

I will be a subject
in the assembly in public
in the city of peace 
that works for its ease
in the laughter of the daughter
by the water. 

Yea Yah!

116 Dilexi, quoniam

1 I love the Lord, because he has heard the voice of
my supplication, *
because he has inclined his ear to me whenever
I called upon him.

2 The cords of death entangled me;
the grip of the grave took hold of me; *
I came to grief and sorrow.

3 Then I called upon the Name of the Lord: *
"O Lord, I pray you, save my life."

4 Gracious is the Lord and righteous; *
our God is full of compassion.

5 The Lord watches over the innocent; *
I was brought very low, and he helped me.

6 Turn again to your rest, O my soul. *
for the Lord has treated you well.

7 For you have rescued my life from death, *
my eyes from tears, and my feet from stumbling.

8 I will walk in the presence of the Lord *
in the land of the living.

9 I believed, even when I said,
"I have been brought very low." *
In my distress I said, "No one can be trusted."

10 How shall I repay the Lord *
for all the good things he has done for me?

11 I will lift up the cup of salvation *
and call upon the Name of the Lord.

12 I will fulfill my vows to the Lord *
in the presence of all his people.

13 Precious in the sight of the Lord *
is the death of his servants.

14 O Lord, I am your servant; *
I am your servant and the child of your handmaid;
you have freed me from my bonds.

15 I will offer you the sacrifice of thanksgiving *
and call upon the Name of the Lord.

16 I will fulfill my vows to the Lord *
in the presence of all his people,

17 In the courts of the Lord's house, *
in the midst of you, O Jerusalem.

Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment