Sunday, August 7, 2016

Find


Elizabeth Berkley: Saved by the Bell

Find
Boom!
ブームを見つけます Būmu o mitsukemasu
ps50

Love makes living worthy of life.
Social responsibility transcends 
personal authority or official power
is not authentic.

Make room for the boom.
Look to discover design.

The earth has been called
to show the sight of light
by the axis of rotation
for the revolution of life
in the orbit of our evolution
around the sun.

The voice of love will not keep silence.
A line is shown at the base of darkness.
This is your horizon. Color spreads
through the sky.

The corona of brillance 
appears before the sphere;
rises in sight to light
the substance of air,
liquid and matter
for the day.

Glory is revealed
in the perfection
of beauty.

Energy burns itself with gravity
holding the planets in orbit
as the system moves away
from the point of origin.

Boom! 

The life of light is a raging storm!
Color calls for the arrangement
of atmosphere. Earth has become
the stage for the next act
in the drama of time.

The judgment of goodness
guides people in action.
The design of mind will find time
for the sublime in perception.

Let the heavens declare delight
in the discovery of cause. Cause
creates change. Change deigns
to reign within the range of variation.
We have the variability of substance
within the arrangement of matter.

The seat for judgment bears witness.
Liberty exists within the law.

The law is not for the destruction
of opposition. It is for the correction
of obsession; the possession of those
who 'exist' for oppression; who reject 
virtue for violence; throw away proportion
for distortion; dispose of fairness for cruelty
or discard amendment to the state of severity.

The beasts in the forests, the birds in the trees
and the herds on the hills are free to move together.
They work for existence according to the design for life.

Does God eat the flesh of bulls or drink the blood of goats?

Only by drinking in the sight of life with insight. ;)
The light of life celebrates goodness with joy.

Salvation sings with clarity for thanks.


50 Deus deorum

1 The Lord, the God of gods, has spoken; *
he has called the earth from the rising of the sun to its setting.
2 Out of Zion, perfect in its beauty, *
God reveals himself in glory.
3 Our God will come and will not keep silence; *
before him there is a consuming flame,
and round about him a raging storm.
4 He calls the heavens and the earth from above *
to witness the judgment of his people.
5 "Gather before me my loyal followers, *
those who have made a covenant with me and sealed it with sacrifice."
6 Let the heavens declare the rightness of his cause; *
for God himself is judge.
7 Hear, O my people, and I will speak:
"O Israel, I will bear witness against you; *
for I am God, your God.
8 I do not accuse you because of your sacrifices; *
your offerings are always before me.
9 I will take no bull-calf from your stalls, *
nor he-goats out of your pens;
10 For all the beasts of the forest are mine, *
the herds in their thousands upon the hills.
11 I know every bird in the sky, *
and the creatures of the fields are in my sight.
12 If I were hungry, I would not tell you, *
for the whole world is mine and all that is in it.
13 Do you think I eat the flesh of bulls, *
or drink the blood of goats?
14 Offer to God a sacrifice of thanksgiving *
and make good your vows to the Most High.
15 Call upon me in the day of trouble; *
I will deliver you, and you shall honor me."
16 But to the wicked God says: *
"Why do you recite my statutes,
and take my covenant upon your lips;
17 Since you refuse discipline, *
and toss my words behind your back?
18 When you see a thief, you make him your friend, *
and you cast in your lot with adulterers.
19 You have loosed your lips for evil, *
and harnessed your tongue to a lie.
20 You are always speaking evil of your brother *
and slandering your own mother's son.
21 These things you have done, and I kept still, *
and you thought that I am like you."
22 "I have made my accusation; *
I have put my case in order before your eyes.
23 Consider this well, you who forget God, *
lest I rend you and there be none to deliver you.
24 Whoever offers me the sacrifice of thanksgiving honors me; *
but to those who keep in my way will I show the salvation of God."

No comments:

Post a Comment