Sunday, August 28, 2016

Let


Dakota Fanning: On Weirdness
"My advice would be to go with the “love who you are, embrace yourself” vibe that’s happening right now...I’ve maintained a very normal life when I’m not doing something like this or working. You know? And my friends are the friends I’ve had forever. That’s kept me very sane. I also have amazing parents and an amazing sister, so it's just important to stay true to that."

Let
Love Play
愛のプレーをしましょう 
Ai no purē o shimashou 
ps81

Music is mathe-magical.
Parts are proportioned
to the whole.

Notes are arranged in a scale.
Strings are strung for stretch
to pluck for pitch.

Horns are formed as variant cones
to play their tones from a base of bones.
Songs are sung for fun. 
"We won!"
"We stunk with funk!"
or "The truck ran amuck!"

The sound is found
from all around 
through the ground
of being sung
or made by being played.

It's magic,
not tragic.

Imitation finds sensation.
Sensation is elation
for the creation of quality
in the realm of heart. 

This is the competition

against sedition with or without 
derision for unity or division. 

This is the craft
to draw a laugh, 
secure a sigh
or cause a cry.

This is the increase in peace

should production cease. 
We have our lease
for the storage of relief.

I heard a strange voice declare,

"This is the sound that wasn't there.

"Misery will decrease. 
Bearing the burden will ease as you please.
Disease will teach, then cease.

"You called on me in a time of trouble.
You found protection in your perceptual bubble.
I spoke to you from the secret place of thunder.
You raised a rose for your summer plunder.

"Please listen to what I have to say.
It will let you hear that you can laugh and play.

"If you listen in your competition,
it will lead you from your superstition.
Strategy for non-destructive force is best.
It will abolish the former zest.

"There will be no illegal law for you.

You will seek truth to find the true.
True peace is not just the absence of war.
It is the presence of justice for more
than was allowed before the bore
was set to exploit the poor.

"I led you to let yourself out of misery
to distill the artillery of history for ministry.
Leadership must live to serve
without injury to liberty or nerve.

"You do not have to kill

to pay your bill or to find a thrill.
Any death imposed in excess of defense is murder.
You will go no further in the garden's verdure.

"You will owe more than you can repay

or for which you can apologize by what you say.
Oh. If you competitors would just stay
on the path from which you should not stray
you will find your way to a better day."

Let love be

for the world to see
that which deserves to be seen.


81 Exultate Deo
1 Sing with joy to God our strength *
and raise a loud shout to the God of Jacob.
2 Raise a song and sound the timbrel, *
the merry harp, and the lyre.
3 Blow the ram's-horn at the new moon, *
and at the full moon, the day of our feast.
4 For this is a statute for Israel, *
a law of the God of Jacob.
5 He laid it as a solemn charge upon Joseph, *
when he came out of the land of Egypt.
6 I heard an unfamiliar voice saying, *
"I eased his shoulder from the burden;
his hands were set free from bearing the load."
7 You called on me in trouble, and I saved you; *
I answered you from the secret place of thunder
and tested you at the waters of Meribah.
8 Hear, O my people, and I will admonish you: *
O Israel, if you would but listen to me!
9 There shall be no strange god among you; *
you shall not worship a foreign god.
10 I am the Lord your God,
who brought you out of the land of Egypt and said, *
"Open your mouth wide, and I will fill it."
11 And yet my people did not hear my voice, *
and Israel would not obey me.
12 So I gave them over to the stubbornness of their hearts, *
to follow their own devices.
13 Oh, that my people would listen to me! *
that Israel would walk in my ways!
14 I should soon subdue their enemies *
and turn my hand against their foes.
15 Those who hate the Lord would cringe before him, *
and their punishment would last for ever.
16 But Israel would I feed with the finest wheat *
and satisfy him with honey from the rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment