Sunday, September 4, 2016

Know


Kristen Stewart and Jesse Eisenberg: "Adventureland"

WoodyAllen's "Cafe Society"

Know
Law
法律を知っています 
Hōritsu o shitte imasu
ps139

Put the presence of justice in peace.

True peace is the presence of justice.

Justice is the absence of oppression.

Law is for the people. It is for providence. 

it is for commerce that does not allow
for growth with the violation of rights.
When rights are violated
growth is not functional.

The right to life
is the primary concern for law.
The quality of happiness
follows close behind.

An economy based on war 
overstates the value of competition.
Difference in opinion becomes 
a motivation for eliminating 
opposition.

Competition is for quality 
in the performance of a service
or the production of a product.
It is not for the destruction 
of opposition.

Freedom of assembly is for the organization

of speech. The organization of speech 
is for the formation of a plan for action.
A plan for action is to guide growth. 

The smaller community feeds the larger

as a lesson in functional effectiveness.

The law is against murder.

It is also against discrimination.
It corrects error defined as crime.
Crime harms someone. When the harm
causes serious damage,
the creator of the cause
stands in need of correction. 

Law is also against genocide and terrorism.

Insurrection is aimed at changing a "regime"
with violence. Funding for instruction in insurrection 
trains terrorists. Training terrorists is terrorism. 

Support for the destruction of the terrorists

who were trained for insurrection 
is funding by fraud. It is a large deception.

When people are taxed
to destroy the terrorists they had been taxed 
to train, something fundamentally fraudulent
has corrupted the integrity of government.

Funding for insurrection has to be stopped.
It is just that simple. The war on terror
has been a hoax. It has been a deception
perpetrated to take money from programs 
for helping to correct an overly aggressive 
economy. People are being destroyed
so no one will have to "correct society"
with programs that help people to live.

If the creation of war was only a recent innovation 

it would be bad enough. This deception
extends back through time. 
It goes to the place where 
Romans were paying for assassins 
to kill other Romans while in a territory
targeted for depopulation with the death, damage
and dispersement caused by devotion to destruction. 

Belief in causing change with violence
has been the design flaw
that has kept Europe from the development
of functional unity. War was not necessary
for government. The doctrine for destruction
was not practical. Devotion to destruction
was not pragmatic. It didn't grow
the economy. It prevented legal growth.

The banks in the US did not require 
a bailout after the first phase of the war on terror.
It didn't require two bailouts. 

This restructuring after deregulation

was designed to reinstate devotion 
to destruction as the means 
to institute missiles as the new technology
for the "growth" of a robust economy. Missile sales were
to be used as the leading economic indicator
for success in action.

War was not necessary to establish

leadership in government.
Law for the representation
of rights was. It still is.

Now you have searched me.

You know where I stand.

Please stand with me

for the presence of justice 
in law.



139 Domine, probasti

1 Lord, you have searched me out and known me; *
you know my sitting down and my rising up;
you discern my thoughts from afar.
2 You trace my journeys and my resting-places *
and are acquainted with all my ways.
3 Indeed, there is not a word on my lips, *
but you, O Lord, know it altogether.
4 You press upon me behind and before *
and lay your hand upon me.
5 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; *
it is so high that I cannot attain to it.
6 Where can I go then from your Spirit? *
where can I flee from your presence?
7 If I climb up to heaven, you are there; *
if I make the grave my bed, you are there also.
8 If I take the wings of the morning *
and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea,
9 Even there your hand will lead me *
and your right hand hold me fast.
10 If I say, "Surely the darkness will cover me, *
and the light around me turn to night,"
11 Darkness is not dark to you;
the night is as bright as the day; *
darkness and light to you are both alike.
12 For you yourself created my inmost parts; *
you knit me together in my mother's womb.
13 I will thank you because I am marvelously made; *
your works are wonderful, and I know it well.
14 My body was not hidden from you, *
while I was being made in secret
and woven in the depths of the earth.
15 Your eyes beheld my limbs, yet unfinished in the womb;
all of them were written in your book; *
they were fashioned day by day,
when as yet there was none of them.
16 How deep I find your thoughts, O God! *
how great is the sum of them!
17 If I were to count them, they would be more in number than the sand; *
to count them all, my life span would need to be like yours.
(18 Oh, that you would slay the wicked, O God! *
You that thirst for blood, depart from me.
19 They speak despitefully against you; *
your enemies take your Name in vain.
20 Do I not hate those, O Lord, who hate you? *
and do I not loathe those who rise up against you?
21 I hate them with a perfect hatred; *
they have become my own enemies.
22 Search me out, O God, and know my heart; *
try me and know my restless thoughts.
23 Look well whether there be any wickedness in me *
and lead me in the way that is everlasting.)

No comments:

Post a Comment