Saturday, July 2, 2016

Feed



Kristin Kreuk Fansite

Feed
Sanctity
フィード神聖 
Fīdo shinsei

ps66

Feed sanctity with praise. 
Don't feed the ego
for destruction.

Rejoice in the radiance of light
all you lands. 

Sing for the glory of insight.
Dance with praise for delight.
Creation is awesome!
Your work is wonderful!

The earth revolves for you.
It orbits the sun for you.
We race through space for you.
We look to see the works of creation!

Your benefits extend to all people.
A path was made through the sea,
so passage could be made on foot.
Liberation was celebrated
in the wilderness.

The rule of law watches
the conduct of nations.
Let no one believe 
in the doctrine
for destruction.


Bless civility in conduct you people.
Let praise be heard with respect for rights.

Let our soul be held in life
that our feet may not slip from it.

We have been proven in trials and tribulations.
We have been refined as precious metal is tried.

We had been lured into traps.
We had heavy burdens strapped to our backs.

Enemies had ridden over our heads.
We went through fire and water, 
but we came out in a place of refreshment.

It had begun to look as though slavery 
were more secure, until we arrived
in a land filled with promise.

I will enter your house with offerings of praise.
I will repay the vows that I had offered
during times of trouble.

I will offer sacrifice from abundance.
I will offer a portion from that which 
had been overproduced.

Come and listen, you who would
love to love life.

I called to the Creator
with waves of praise.
Praise for creation 
was my offering.

If murder was in my heart
I would not have been heard.
If I had sought to substitute
a victim for my atonement,
my request would have been rejected.

I was heard in truth. 
When my voice cried out
I was given deliverance for redemption.

Blessed is the answer to prayer.
Great is the Giver of the answer.


66 Jubilate Deo
1 Be joyful in God, all you lands; *
sing the glory of his Name;
sing the glory of his praise.
2 Say to God, "How awesome are your deeds! *
because of your great strength your enemies
cringe before you.
3 All the earth bows down before you, *
sings to you, sings out your Name."
4 Come now and see the works of God, *
how wonderful he is in his doing toward all people.
5 He turned the sea into dry land,
so that they went through the water on foot, *
and there we rejoiced in him.
6 In his might he rules for ever;
his eyes keep watch over the nations; *
let no rebel rise up against him.
7 Bless our God, you peoples; *
make the voice of his praise to be heard;
8 Who holds our souls in life, *
and will not allow our feet to slip.
9 For you, O God, have proved us; *
you have tried us just as silver is tried.
10 You brought us into the snare; *
you laid heavy burdens upon our backs.
11 You let enemies ride over our heads;
we went through fire and water; *
but you brought us out into a place of refreshment.
12 I will enter your house with burnt-offerings
and will pay you my vows, *
which I promised with my lips
and spoke with my mouth when I was in trouble.
13 I will offer you sacrifices of fat beasts
with the smoke of rams; *
I will give you oxen and goats.
14 Come and listen, all you who fear God, *
and I will tell you what he has done for me.
15 I called out to him with my mouth, *
and his praise was on my tongue.
16 If I had found evil in my heart, *
the Lord would not have heard me;
17 But in truth God has heard me; *
he has attended to the voice of my prayer.
18 Blessed be God, who has not rejected my prayer, *
nor withheld his love from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment