Saturday, March 5, 2016

Feel



Demi Lovato: Summer 2016


Feel
Gratitude
感謝の気持ちを感じます
Kanshanokimochi o kanjimasu
ps32

Innocent are those to whom guilt 
has not been imparted; whose spirit
does not covet guile.

Grateful are those who are forgiven;
whose fault is put away.

My bones groaned when I held my toungue.
I felt depressed from being oppressed.

The weight of judgment 
weighed heavily upon me;
my moisture dried up as in heat.

Then I admit my guilt.
I said, "I confess. I was in error."
I no longer feel the weight of that burden.
I feel forgiven for that which was wrong.

Now I walk with faith in times of trouble.
I unit with those who are right, 
but disagree with causing strife by blight. 
Great waters do not reach 
the faithful in a flood.

You are my deliverance; my hiding place;
my preservation from trouble; you surround
me with shouts for relief.

"I will instruct you. You will learn.
I will guide you by design.

"Do not act as though you have no understanding.
Use knowledge with instinct."

Tribulations are for those who are not forgiven;
but mercy embraces those with trust.

Rejoice you who are grateful.
Sing with joy, all you who are true of heart.

Justice without cruelty or violence
will be embraced by society.

Social progress will be supported
by economic organization.


32 Beati quorum

1 Happy are they whose transgressions are forgiven, *
and whose sin is put away!
2 Happy are they to whom the Lord imputes no guilt, *
and in whose spirit there is no guile!
3 While I held my tongue, my bones withered away, *
because of my groaning all day long.
4 For your hand was heavy upon me day and night; *
my moisture was dried up as in the heat of summer.
5 Then I acknowledged my sin to you, *
and did not conceal my guilt.
6 I said, "I will confess my transgressions to the Lord." *
Then you forgave me the guilt of my sin.
7 Therefore all the faithful will make their prayers to you in
time of trouble; *
when the great waters overflow, they shall not reach them.
8 You are my hiding-place;
you preserve me from trouble; *
you surround me with shouts of deliverance.
9 "I will instruct you and teach you in the way that you
should go; *
I will guide you with my eye.
10 Do not be like horse or mule, which have no understanding; *
who must be fitted with bit and bridle,
or else they will not stay near you."
11 Great are the tribulations of the wicked; *
but mercy embraces those who trust in the Lord.
12 Be glad, you righteous, and rejoice in the Lord; *
shout for joy, all who are true of heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment