Friday, October 2, 2015

Be



Charlize Theron
Kind
優しくします.
Yasashiku shimasu

ps26


Please be nice to me.
I have lived with respect
for the principles of life.


Examine my testimony.
Question my heart and mind
for the meaning of my memories.


Your love has been the prize
for my eyes. I have been walking
faithfully with you.



I don’t follow worthless advice.
I reject deceitfulness as waste.

I refuse to agree with crime.
 

I will not even use the state
as a weapon to kill or injure.



I believe that crime can be corrected.
It is the product of the story line
all too often.



I cleanse my body to wash my soul.
I walk as washed wherever I go.

I sing with the freshness of thanksgiving.
 

My spirit will fly on wings with the wind.
I love the heart in which love dwells;
the spirit in which glory flies.



Do not sweep me away for my mistakes.
I have not thirsted for blood or sought
the destruction of others as the enemy;



I have not attempted to deprive others
of their providence for basic needs
with graft for corruption.



I will live with integrity
for the principles of life.



My redemption will come
by my correction of my errors.



My feet stand on level ground
in the assembly of the people.
Here, I sing praises for love.




26 Judica me, Domine

1 Give judgment for me, O Lord,
for I have lived with integrity; *
I have trusted in the Lord and have not faltered.

2 Test me, O Lord, and try me; *
examine my heart and my mind.

3 For your love is before my eyes; *
I have walked faithfully with you.

4 I have not sat with the worthless, *
nor do I consort with the deceitful.

5 I have hated the company of evildoers; *
I will not sit down with the wicked.

6 I will wash my hands in innocence, O Lord, *
that I may go in procession round your altar,

7 Singing aloud a song of thanksgiving *
and recounting all your wonderful deeds.

8 Lord, I love the house in which you dwell *
and the place where your glory abides.

9 Do not sweep me away with sinners, *
nor my life with those who thirst for blood,
10 Whose hands are full of evil plots, *
and their right hand full of bribes.

11 As for me, I will live with integrity; *
redeem me, O Lord, and have pity on me.

12 My foot stands on level ground; *
in the full assembly I will bless the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment