Monday, October 26, 2015

Raise


Abby Sciuto by Pauley Perrette
Super Sciuto Scientific Crime Fighter!

Raise 
Praise
賞賛を上げます 
Shōsan o agemasu
ps34
I will count my blessings.
I will raise praise for halcyon days.

I will celebrate the divine in design.
Let the observant hear with a sigh.

Proclaim with me the greatness of humility.
Let us exalt in testing statements together.

I sought truth. Measure in understanding was given.
I was delivered from the terror of great error.

Look upon the joy of discovery and be radiant.
Don’t let erroneous prediction get you down.

Learning was the aim for making a statement 
to be tested; not forming a judgment prior to the trial.

The angel’s angle is gratitude for flight to insight.
Deliverance from misconception is our direction.

Taste and see that truth is good.
Happy are those who seek it.

Be the best that you can be 
without severity or laxity.

Even young lions suffer hunger for lack of prey to attack.
Those who look to learn however, suffer no want for 
the desire to reach higher.

Come people. Listen to me. You will learn to seek truth
to find measure in understanding.

Who among you loves life?
Who does not desire long life 
with prosperity for posterity?

Seek to speak with alacrity
for posterity. Choose your words.
Give them flight like birds.

Turn from evil. Do good. 
Seek peace. Pursue it.

Justice lives for those who live 
and love in accordance with law.

Impartiality is impartial for equity.
Objectivity is objective to deter discrimination.

The eagle cries before he flies from the skies
to select a meal for consumption. 

He is not predatory for profit
from killing his own kind. 

Compassion hears the cry of hunger
and acts to alleviate the suffering.

Renewed mind seeks to fix the broken heart.
Fresh spirit renews life for those who were crushed.

A sober mind reflects on many troubles,
but adapts to the situation for improvement.

Deliverance will preserve safety
to prevent bones from being broken.

Death will not be used as a penalty
for those who were falsely convicted.

Restricted time will be the punishment
for those who were guilty of crime.

Civility for civilization will be ransomed.
Those who respect rights will not be guilty.





34 Benedicam Dominum

1 I will bless the Lord at all times; *
his praise shall ever be in my mouth.

2 I will glory in the Lord; *
let the humble hear and rejoice.

3 Proclaim with me the greatness of the Lord; *
let us exalt his Name together.

4 I sought the Lord, and he answered me *
and delivered me out of all my terror.

5 Look upon him and be radiant, *
and let not your faces be ashamed.

6 I called in my affliction and the Lord heard me *
and saved me from all my troubles.

7 The angel of the Lord encompasses those who fear him, *
and he will deliver them.

8 Taste and see that the Lord is good; *
happy are they who trust in him!

9 Fear the Lord, you that are his saints, *
for those who fear him lack nothing.

10 The young lions lack and suffer hunger, *
but those who seek the Lord lack nothing that is good.

11 Come, children, and listen to me; *
I will teach you the fear of the Lord.

12 Who among you loves life *
and desires long life to enjoy prosperity?

13 Keep your tongue from evil-speaking *
and your lips from lying words.

14 Turn from evil and do good; *
seek peace and pursue it.
 

15 The eyes of the Lord are upon the righteous, *
and his ears are open to their cry.

16 The face of the Lord is against those who do evil, *
to root out the remembrance of them from the earth.

17 The righteous cry, and the Lord hears them *
and delivers them from all their troubles.

18 The Lord is near to the brokenhearted *
and will save those whose spirits are crushed.

19 Many are the troubles of the righteous, *
but the Lord will deliver him out of them all.

20 He will keep safe all his bones; *
not one of them shall be broken.

21 Evil shall slay the wicked, *
and those who hate the righteous will be punished.

22 The Lord ransoms the life of his servants, *
and none will be punished who trust in him.

No comments:

Post a Comment