Saturday, September 26, 2015

Find



Elisabeth Rohm



Find
Perfection
完璧を見つけま
Kanpeki o mitsukemasu
ps19

Seek perfection in expression,
but don’t enslave yourself to it.

Do your best with the time you have
and you will produce quality
for your performance.


A good product revives the soul.
It shows excellence in design.
The testimony of the Designer
is sure. It gives wisdom to those
who are open to it.


Justice is the expression of law.
Legislation describes the concept.

The right to life is clear.
It gives light to the eyes.

The right to defense protects
the least force.

It endures for life. Just
judgments are drawn
from scientific investigation.


Killing an unarmed person
who does not present a lethal
and imminent threat is murder.


Justice is more precious than gold;
than any amount of wealth;
sweeter than pure honey
or sweetness of any kind.


Enlightenment finds truth for justice.

Fortune favors the brave heart that trains
for defense against adversity, but
the enlightened mind does not discriminate
against others. 

Just judgment does not find guilt
or innocence for the charge of a crime
based on the characteristics of birth
or membership to a group.


 I will watch my thoughts for error.
I will select concepts for written and verbal speech.

I will argue against arguments that had led me
to illegal views of law. Reason will be in season
to keep me from make believe believing
as a thief.


Above all, I will keep myself from prejudice.
Discrimination will not hold dominion over me.


Let the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart
be acceptable in your sight
for my strength and redemption.



Ps19:7-14
7 The law of the Lord is perfect
and revives the soul; *
the testimony of the Lord is sure
and gives wisdom to the innocent.

8 The statutes of the Lord are just
and rejoice the heart; *
the commandment of the Lord is clear
and gives light to the eyes.

9 The fear of the Lord is clean
and endures for ever; *
the judgments of the Lord are true
and righteous altogether.

10 More to be desired are they than gold,
more than much fine gold, *
sweeter far than honey,
than honey in the comb.

11 By them also is your servant enlightened, *
and in keeping them there is great reward.

12 Who can tell how often he offends? *
cleanse me from my secret faults.

13 Above all, keep your servant from presumptuous sins;
let them not get dominion over me; *
then shall I be whole and sound,
and innocent of a great offense.

14 Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in your sight, *
O Lord, my strength and my redeemer.

No comments:

Post a Comment