Saturday, September 19, 2015

Respect



Respect
Needs
尊敬のニーズ
Sonkei no nīzu

ps54

What is the meaning of your name?
How does it shape your character?


What is the meaning of your salvation?
How do you fit into the greatest good?


Help me to understand your salvation.
Defend your cause insofar as it defends law.


Listen to my words.
Hear what I need.

Help me to see the answer
despite my distress.


Arrogance has risen against me.
Ruthlessness has sought my life.

Those who have no regard for rights
have sought only to increase their own advantage.


Behold, the more war morality
is not greater than the rule of law.

Respect for needs sustains life.

Condemn illegal surveillance.

Correct those who spy on me.
Destroy the means to achieve
unfair advantage.


I will offer the sacrifice of praise
with thanksgiving. Your name is so good.


You have helped me to survive adversity.
My opponents have not defeated me.


54 Deus, in nomine

1 Save me, O God, by your Name; *
in your might, defend my cause.

2 Hear my prayer, O God; *
give ear to the words of my mouth.

3 For the arrogant have risen up against me,
and the ruthless have sought my life, *
those who have no regard for God.

4 Behold, God is my helper; *
it is the Lord who sustains my life.

5 Render evil to those who spy on me; *
in your faithfulness, destroy them.
6 I will offer you a freewill sacrifice *
and praise your Name, O Lord, for it is good.

7 For you have rescued me from every trouble, *
and my eye has seen the ruin of my foes.

No comments:

Post a Comment