Saturday, September 12, 2015

Revere

Sharon Stone



Revere
Life
リヴィア生活
Rivu~ia seikatsu

ps116

I love that I found help when I needed it.
I felt desperate need. My mind cried for direction.
I found what I needed before the moment of crisis.


The cords of death had entangled me.
The grip of the grave grappled grabbed
at the sensible source
for sensory perception.



Sorrow drove sadness to the threshold
of pain.



Then I cried for help,
“What do I have to do to find safety?”


The success of salvation is gracious.
Nothing else is quite so profound.


Defense is granted to the watchful.

I fell very low, but I was helped.


It is time to rest.

Stress from the test has worn
my torn soul.


I was rescued from death.
My eyes shed no tears.
My feet did not stumble.


I will walk in the presence
of the divine essence
in the land of the living.


I believed even when
I had been brought low;
even when I said, “No one
can be trusted.”


How will I repay my debt
for all the good things
that have been done for me?


I will lift up the cup of salvation
and hold it high.


I will fulfill my promise to live
with reverence for life as the rule of law.


Precious in the sight of divine Light
is the death of those who defended rights.
They lived good lives.


I am a defender of rights.
I have been resurrected as a good life
by the experience that brought me near death.

I tasted a glimpse of the abyss.
It was black and gray with white lights.

I have been freed from the world
of discrimination.


I will offer thanksgiving as my sacrifice.
I will give thanks to the Giver of life.


I will give reasons for reason
to benefit people in the presence
of the divine essence;

in the assembly in public
in the city of peace
by the water. 


Yea Yah!


116 Dilexi, quoniam

1 I love the Lord, because he has heard the voice of
my supplication, *
because he has inclined his ear to me whenever
I called upon him.

2 The cords of death entangled me;
the grip of the grave took hold of me; *
I came to grief and sorrow.

3 Then I called upon the Name of the Lord: *
"O Lord, I pray you, save my life."

4 Gracious is the Lord and righteous; *
our God is full of compassion.

5 The Lord watches over the innocent; *
I was brought very low, and he helped me.

6 Turn again to your rest, O my soul. *
for the Lord has treated you well.

7 For you have rescued my life from death, *
my eyes from tears, and my feet from stumbling.

8 I will walk in the presence of the Lord *
in the land of the living.

9 I believed, even when I said,
"I have been brought very low." *
In my distress I said, "No one can be trusted."

10 How shall I repay the Lord *
for all the good things he has done for me?

11 I will lift up the cup of salvation *
and call upon the Name of the Lord.
12 I will fulfill my vows to the Lord *
in the presence of all his people.

13 Precious in the sight of the Lord *
is the death of his servants.

14 O Lord, I am your servant; *
I am your servant and the child of your handmaid;
you have freed me from my bonds.

15 I will offer you the sacrifice of thanksgiving *
and call upon the Name of the Lord.

16 I will fulfill my vows to the Lord *
in the presence of all his people,

17 In the courts of the Lord's house, *
in the midst of you, O Jerusalem.
Hallelujah!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment