Saturday, April 4, 2015

Reborn

WordPress
Sooyoung
Girls Generation

Born Again

fm. Ps.118:14ff.

The smell of beauty
released memories of aroma.

The aroma expanded like a cloud
in a hooded shroud.

The cloud was allowed light for flight.
The flight was a beautiful sight.

Perception by sight increased
intoxication by the diploma
of the smell.

The intoxication swelled
like the sound from a bell.

Vibrations fell from the bell
and rose again; echoing the waves
of eternity in time.

Paratroopers felt the float of fall
at dawn to mow the lawn. Now
they’re gone.

I am barren
though many children are mine.
I live though I died to rise
above the lies
from spies.

The gates for consciousness
have been opened.

Awareness will find focus
with the opus of feeling
for thought and the onus
of thought for speech
for the beyond by believing
with experience, testing and reason
for beholding the unfolding
of the lotus for love
in the improvement
of society.

The aroma has been unleashed.  
Welcome the sober release
of intoxication.

Put history in line with time
for progress in cognitive evolution.
Industry will be led
to serve government
for the people.

War will be abhorred
until it is no more.

Death will just amend
agency for life. It is not a product
to be controlled by killers
or the makers of weapons.
It is simply the friend known
as a natural end.

Celebrate life with the strength
of song. Sing for liberty in the law
with justice for all.
Ps.118:14ff.
14 The Lord is my strength and my song, *
and he has become my salvation.

15 There is a sound of exultation and victory *
in the tents of the righteous:
16 "The right hand of the Lord has triumphed! *
the right hand of the Lord is exalted!
the right hand of the Lord has triumphed!"

17 I shall not die, but live, *
and declare the works of the Lord.

18 The Lord has punished me sorely, *
but he did not hand me over to death.
 
19 Open for me the gates of righteousness; *
I will enter them;
I will offer thanks to the Lord.

20 "This is the gate of the Lord; *
he who is righteous may enter."

21 I will give thanks to you, for you answered me *
and have become my salvation.

22 The same stone which the builders rejected *
has become the chief cornerstone.

23 This is the Lord's doing, *
and it is marvelous in our eyes.

24 On this day the Lord has acted; *
we will rejoice and be glad in it.

25 Hosannah, Lord, hosannah! *
Lord, send us now success.

26 Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord; *
we bless you from the house of the Lord.

27 God is the Lord; he has shined upon us; *
form a procession with branches up to the horns of the altar.
28 "You are my God, and I will thank you; *
you are my God, and I will exalt you."

29 Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; *
his mercy endures for ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment