Saturday, June 3, 2017

Find



Maimi Yajima:  *C-ute Final Season


Find
Design

デザインを見つける

Dezain o mitsukeru
ps104.25



The universe is infused with design.
There is that out there which is not mine.




Intervention is achieved by faith.
Goodness aspires to that which is great.

If I could just touch the essence of my face
I could fix the brokenness that made such disgrace.

Outside it’s like I’m someone else.
I adjust the size to fit my belt.

Silence is the source for sound.
It resonates from all around.
I save the memory of the knowledge found.

Constancy is found in the stability of substance.
Improvement is made by adjustment.

Cause is the catalyst for change.
There is something that makes matter rearrange.

The building is built upon the foundation.
Extension gives walls for our protection.

Strength makes it a shelter
from the swelter
or the helter skelter.

The sea has living things both small and large.
The creatures swim under boat or barge.

There are the minnows
moving like the wind through the willows.

There is the whale.
It’s not just the tail.

There are the ships.
Shape and weight prevent tips and rips.

All of them look for providence in due season.
The Provider provides with good reason.

You give.
They live.

Design is discovered.
Love is felt with wonder.

They are filled with good things.
Music with glad tiding rings.

The earth trembles with joy.
The mountain dances like a toy.

The volcano explodes with delight.
It gives the world an awesome sight.

When your face is hidden
fear, like a horse, is ridden.

When life is taken
is death mistaken?

The soul slips away.
The spirit is stripped to stay.
The body decays with delay.

The Source sends spirit.
Creation happens in it.

The earth is renewed.
The glory is due.

Rejoice in the goodness of design.
The goodness is yours. It is mine.

I will sing with faith as long as I live.
I will praise life while I have being to give.

May these words of mine
be as pleasing as grapes from the vine.

The precious presence
of the Divine essence
is present for your senses
to divine.

Yeah Yah!


Ps.104:25+

Yonder is the sea, great and wide,
   creeping things innumerable are there,
   living things both small and great.
26 There go the ships,
   and Leviathan that you formed to sport in it.
27 These all look to you
   to give them their food in due season;
28 when you give to them, they gather it up;
   when you open your hand, they are filled with good things.
29 When you hide your face, they are dismayed;
   when you take away their breath, they die
   and return to their dust.
30 When you send forth your spirit,* they are created;
   and you renew the face of the ground.

31 May the glory of the Lord endure for ever;
   may the Lord rejoice in his works—
32 who looks on the earth and it trembles,
   who touches the mountains and they smoke.
33 I will sing to the Lord as long as I live;
   I will sing praise to my God while I have being.
34 May my meditation be pleasing to him,
   for I rejoice in the Lord.
35 Let sinners be consumed from the earth,
   and let the wicked be no more.
Bless the Lord, O my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment