Saturday, March 4, 2017

Feel


 
Kristen Bell:
"The Good Place"
Feel
Gratitude
感謝の気持ちを感じます
Kanshanokimochi o kanjimasu
ps32

Innocent are those to whom guilt is not imparted.
They are as happy as when they started.

This spirit does not covet guile.
It does not live to hate or revile.

Grateful are those who are forgiven.
Goodness will become the goal for which life is driven.

Fault will be put away.
Love will see the light of day.

My bones groaned when I held my tongue.
My marrow felt like grunge.

The pain became ingrained.
It threatened to drive me insane.

I felt depressed from being oppressed.
Sadness became a constant guest.

The weight of judgment weighed heavily upon me.
My head ached so hard I could barely see.

My moisture dried up as in heat.
Dehydration took a seat from head to feet.

Then I admit my guilt.
It felt like the only thing I had built.

I said, "I confess. I was in error."
I had made myself a victim of terror.

I no longer feel the weight of that burden.
Freedom felt free; of that I was certain.

I feel forgiven for that which was wrong.
Liberation has become my favorite song.

Now I walk with faith in times of trouble.
I don't hide myself in my ego's bubble.

I unite with those who are right,
but disagree with causing strife by blight.

Great waters do not reach the faithful in a flood.
My marrow no longer feels like sludge.

You are my deliverance; my hiding place.
My faith in love will find no disgrace.

You are my preservation from trouble.
The wealth of happiness will only double.

You surround me with shouts for relief.
Remorse doesn't haunt me with grief.

"I will instruct you. You will learn.
You will be rewarded for what you earn.

"I will guide you by design.
Much is said by the circle and the line.

"Do not act as though you have no understanding.
Creation works. It is always handy.

"Use knowledge with instinct.
Avoid being driven to the brink."

Tribulations are for those who are not forgiven.
Sing a song. Grace is no longer hidden.

Mercy embraces those with trust.
It will not fade. It will not rust.

Rejoice you who are grateful.
Happiness loses that which is hateful.

Sing with joy, all you who are true of heart.
It will bless you with another start.

Justice without cruelty or violence
is in the wind, like the sound of violins.

Fairness will be embraced by society.
It will be celebrated with sincere sobriety.

The path to progress is built with organization.
The economy grows providence for normalization.

Grateful are those who are forgiven.
Goodness will become the goal for which life is driven.

 

32 Beati quorum

1 Happy are they whose transgressions are forgiven, *

and whose sin is put away!

2 Happy are they to whom the Lord imputes no guilt, *

and in whose spirit there is no guile!

3 While I held my tongue, my bones withered away, *

because of my groaning all day long.

4 For your hand was heavy upon me day and night; *

my moisture was dried up as in the heat of summer.

5 Then I acknowledged my sin to you, *

and did not conceal my guilt.

6 I said, "I will confess my transgressions to the Lord." *

Then you forgave me the guilt of my sin.

7 Therefore all the faithful will make their prayers to you in

time of trouble; *

when the great waters overflow, they shall not reach them.

8 You are my hiding-place;

you preserve me from trouble; *

you surround me with shouts of deliverance.

9 "I will instruct you and teach you in the way that you

should go; *

I will guide you with my eye.

10 Do not be like horse or mule, which have no understanding; *

who must be fitted with bit and bridle,

or else they will not stay near you."

11 Great are the tribulations of the wicked; *

but mercy embraces those who trust in the Lord.

12 Be glad, you righteous, and rejoice in the Lord; *

shout for joy, all who are true of heart.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment