Sunday, June 5, 2016

Live



Zendaya Coleman

Live
Life
生きる 
Ikiru
ps146

Yeah Yah!

Raise praise with heart for soul!
I will cheer life as long as I live.
I will sing thanks to the Giver
for my existence.

Don't put your trust in rulers, 
nor in those who finance them.
There is no hope in their pride.
When they breathe their last
they return to the earth.
Let their pride perish with them.

Happy are those who trust 
in the Author of law; whose hope
is in the Maker of heaven and earth,
the seas and all that is in them;
the Keeper of the promise for life;
Who gives justice to the oppressed
and food to those who hunger;
Who sets prisoners free;
opens the eyes of the blind;
and lifts up those who are bowed down.

Rightness loves the righteous.
Strangeness cares for the stranger.
The orphan and the widow are sustained.
The way of the wicked is frustrated.

Leadership in love will reign forever;
the Commander of the commandments
throughout all generations.

Yeah Yah!


146 Lauda, anima mea

1 Hallelujah!
Praise the Lord, O my soul! *
I will praise the Lord as long as I live;
I will sing praises to my God while I have my being.
2 Put not your trust in rulers, nor in any child of earth, *
for there is no help in them.
3 When they breathe their last, they return to earth, *
and in that day their thoughts perish.
4 Happy are they who have the God of Jacob for their help! *
whose hope is in the Lord their God;
5 Who made heaven and earth, the seas, and all that is in them; *
who keeps his promise for ever;
6 Who gives justice to those who are oppressed, *
and food to those who hunger.
7 The Lord sets the prisoners free;
the Lord opens the eyes of the blind; *
the Lord lifts up those who are bowed down;
8 The Lord loves the righteous;
the Lord cares for the stranger; *
he sustains the orphan and widow,
but frustrates the way of the wicked.
9 The Lord shall reign for ever, *
your God, O Zion, throughout all generations.
Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment