Saturday, February 20, 2016

Seek


Seek perfection

Find completion.




Olivia Munn: Sci-Tech Awards

Seek
Perfection
完璧を求めます
Kanpeki o motomemasu
ps27

Seek perfection for completion.
Will I ever lack something to do?

Illumination is the light for my salvation.
What is there to fear?

Knowledge is the path to health.
What do I need to know?

Health is the wealth for happiness.
How am I to find health for balance
in the body and mind?

When unseen pathogens were not known
to be the cause of disease, people were falsely
identified as the cause of plague.

How much life was wasted in the effort 
to eliminate a threat by killing a false cause?

Though the errors of history may stack up 
against me, I will not make the same mistake.

Though war may rise up to exploit me 
to kill others as though they were the enemy,
I will not agree to murder.

Though prices may be raised to convince me that 
war is good for the economy, I will disagree.

I have asked for one thing from life.
One thing I seek. I seek perfection
for happiness; beauty for gratitude;
the design for being in time.

It will keep me happy
for all the days of my life. 

Refinement reduces frustration 
and keeps the mind on task 
for sufficiency in production.

Happiness grows with the gratitification
of seeing quality as a result of discovering
the best that can be found with grace
in the investigation of creation.

I will be kept safe in sage advice.
It will protect me in the day of trouble.

i will dwell in the safety of security
whether it be hidden in the secrecy of shadows
or situated on the heighth of stable structure.

Even now, my head is lifted above the danger
that confounds me and the threat 
that often surrounds me.

Thus, I will give oblation and libation 
with the sensation of great sound 
in the sanctity of this soul
filled serenity.


I will sing and make music for thanksgiving
in the art of this structure.

Listen to my voice. Hear me when I call.
Have mercy and answer me.

The self says to my heart,
"Seek my face." 
I will seek your face.
it is love for others that helps me
to respect myself.

Do not hide from me.
Do not turn from me 
in displeasure.

You have been my helper.
Do not cast me away.

Logic for life will protect me
from personal attack, but  
your support is welcome.

Help me to find the reason
for my design in time.

Show me the level path
because claims for absolute power
are too high or too low.

Do not deliver me into the hands of cruelty
or into the devices of those 
who promote violence for profit.

False witnesses bear testimony that discredits
their credibility. They have to be corrected 
with truth for liberty with justice for all.

What if I had not believed in goodness
in the land for the living? Work for happiness
in the pursuit of perfection. Otherwise, 
the goal becomes another pretension
in the claim to power. You will be comforted
if you wait for your heart's desire.


27 Dominus illuminatio

1 The Lord is my light and my salvation;
whom then shall I fear? *
the Lord is the strength of my life;
of whom then shall I be afraid?
2 When evildoers came upon me to eat up my flesh, *
it was they, my foes and my adversaries, who
stumbled and fell.
3 Though an army should encamp against me, *
yet my heart shall not be afraid;
4 And though war should rise up against me, *
yet will I put my trust in him.
5 One thing have I asked of the Lord;
one thing I seek; *
that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life;
6 To behold the fair beauty of the Lord *
and to seek him in his temple.
7 For in the day of trouble he shall keep me safe in his shelter; *
he shall hide me in the secrecy of his dwelling
and set me high upon a rock.
8 Even now he lifts up my head *
above my enemies round about me.
9 Therefore I will offer in his dwelling an oblation
with sounds of great gladness; *
I will sing and make music to the Lord.
10 Hearken to my voice, O Lord, when I call; *
have mercy on me and answer me.
11 You speak in my heart and say, "Seek my face." *
Your face, Lord, will I seek.
12 Hide not your face from me, *
nor turn away your servant in displeasure.
13 You have been my helper;
cast me not away; *
do not forsake me, O God of my salvation.
14 Though my father and my mother forsake me, *
the Lord will sustain me.
15 Show me your way, O Lord; *
lead me on a level path, because of my enemies.
16 Deliver me not into the hand of my adversaries, *
for false witnesses have risen up against me,
and also those who speak malice.
17 What if I had not believed
that I should see the goodness of the Lord *
in the land of the living!
18 O tarry and await the Lord's pleasure;
be strong, and he shall comfort your heart; *
wait patiently for the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment