Saturday, August 15, 2015

Be

Victoria Justice



Be
Happy
幸せになります
Shiawase ni narimasu
from Ps.34

I will be happy.
Happiness will be my praise.


I will rejoice in the fabric of reality.
Let those who listen hear and be glad.


Proclaim the greatness of existence with me.                     
Let us transcend inhumanity with exaltation.


I asked for help when it was needed.
Escape from error was part
of the deliverance from terror.


Look at the light of day and be radiant.
Don’t let shame cloud the way you shine.

I called out in my affliction and I was heard.

Love delivered me from my troubles.

The message of deliverance
embraces those who value life.


Taste and see. Love is good.
Happy are those who rejoice in it.


Respect the right to life.
Use this respect to set an example
for those who do not.


Even young panthers suffer hunger.
Those who read reality to find design
do not lack in the discovery of goodness.


Come youth. Listen to me.
I will teach you to respect rights.


Who among you desires happiness
and would like the time to enjoy prosperity?


Speak truth to power.
Do not defend cruelty or violence.


Turn from evil. Do good.

Seek peace. Pursue it.

Security protects those
who only take risk to value safety.


Punishment is not for destruction.
It is for the correction of those who refuse
to root out the weeds in perception

that led to harmful action
.


Needs cry out. Selection detects them.
Judgment plans for them. Action tends to them.


Sympathy attends to brokenness. Empathy amends
what led to the break
in harmony.


Troubles attend the selection of goodness in design,
but effective production provides deliverance
from turbulent turmoil in time.


Security will protect your organization.
Structure will preserve your conception.

The least force necessary will correct a crisis.

Retribution will punish those who afflict others
with violence, cruelty or oppression.



Those who do no harm will not be punished.
Those who do not require correction
will not be corrected.



34
Benedicam Dominum

1 I will bless the Lord at all times; *
his praise shall ever be in my mouth.

2 I will glory in the Lord; *
let the humble hear and rejoice.

3 Proclaim with me the greatness of the Lord; *
let us exalt his Name together.
4 I sought the Lord, and he answered me *
and delivered me out of all my terror.

5 Look upon him and be radiant, *
and let not your faces be ashamed.

6 I called in my affliction and the Lord heard me *
and saved me from all my troubles.

7 The angel of the Lord encompasses those who fear him, *
and he will deliver them.

8 Taste and see that the Lord is good; *
happy are they who trust in him!

9 Fear the Lord, you that are his saints, *
for those who fear him lack nothing.

10 The young lions lack and suffer hunger, *
but those who seek the Lord lack nothing that is good.

11 Come, children, and listen to me; *
I will teach you the fear of the Lord.

12 Who among you loves life *
and desires long life to enjoy prosperity?

13 Keep your tongue from evil-speaking *
and your lips from lying words.

14 Turn from evil and do good; *
seek peace and pursue it.

15 The eyes of the Lord are upon the righteous, *
and his ears are open to their cry.

16 The face of the Lord is against those who do evil, *
to root out the remembrance of them from the earth.
17 The righteous cry, and the Lord hears them *
and delivers them from all their troubles.

18 The Lord is near to the brokenhearted *
and will save those whose spirits are crushed.

19 Many are the troubles of the righteous, *
but the Lord will deliver him out of them all.

20 He will keep safe all his bones; *
not one of them shall be broken.

21 Evil shall slay the wicked, *
and those who hate the righteous will be punished.

22 The Lord ransoms the life of his servants, *
and none will be punished who trust in him.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment