Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Design


Sayuki Takagi
Hello Project: Juice Juice

Design
Your
Life
あなたの人生をデザインする
Anata no jinsei o dezain suru
ps23

Determination regulates me.
It is the rule by design that I seek to see.

Goodness guides my action.
I will not want for satisfaction.

Need leads choice,
but joy has a voice.

Conflict has a place in life,
but abuse or neglect add to strife.

The wounded healer 
is a double dealer.

Healing is attained
when good action is sustained.

Teaching is established
by the benefit of practice.

Learn names in order to give credit.
If something gets said, you'll know who said it.

Wisdom is a dragon coiled around a sword.
Knowledge doesn't move until threat records 
a reason to restore 
defense for accord. 

The dragon is the bank of knowledge
regarding reason acknowledged in college.

Gentle deeds blossom on the bough
as the awakened root shoots beyond buds for now.

The quiet girl adores the scene.
She does not take or add except to see
that which is serene about the seen.

Ancient woods reach high to see
friends enraptured by growth with glee.

We can still sit still upon the rocks
to watch a shepherd feed his flock
by the stream or river whose reach falls
past banks that acted as walls. 

There the whispering river goes
past the roar of the fallen flow.

The lucky wind favors sway
among plants and trees any time of day. 

Love by Spring is grown.
The light of stars are shown
by the absence of the sun lit known.

Meteors pluck the strings to play
the harmony of spheres inlaid.

The sublime design of nature
transcends the allure of harmful behavior.

Though I walk in the shadow of threat
I will not fear that justified by defense.

The protection of the divine presence is with me.
I will see the rule of reason for strategy.

My head has been anointed by education with experience.
The knowledge of goodness delivers me from serious weariness.

Goodness will bless me with mercy all the days of my life.
I will train to attain victory over adversity to overcome strife.

The white lily grows among the sedge
when it is planted to adorn the hedge.

Design your life
to overcome strife.

Let design act as your surgical knife
to eliminate that which is not right.

Design your life.
设计你的生活
Shèjì nǐ de shēnghuó 


23 Dominus regit me

1 The Lord is my shepherd;
I shall not be in want.
2 He makes me lie down in green pastures *
and leads me beside still waters.
3 He revives my soul *
and guides me along right pathways for his Name's sake.
4 Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no evil; *
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
5 You spread a table before me in the presence of those who trouble me; *
you have anointed my head with oil,
and my cup is running over.
6 Surely your goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, *
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

Acts 4:8-10
Then Peter, filled with the Holy Spirit, said to them, ‘Rulers of the people and elders, if we are questioned today because of a good deed done to someone who was sick and are asked how this man has been healed, let it be known to all of you, and to all the people of Israel, that this man is standing before you in good health by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth...

1 John 3:18
let us love, not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

John 10:16
I have other sheep that do not belong to this fold. I must bring them also, and they will listen to my voice.

4.21.18
morning: jupiter in libra, mars and saturn in sagittarius, venus at night, lyrid meteor shower
the lyre of orpheus

Sagittarius
http://www.comfychair.org/~cmbell/myth/sagittarius.html

Sayuki Takagi 4.21.97 Chiba, Japan
高木紗友希

高  gao high ta high
木  mu wood kagi wood
紗  sha yarn sha gauze
友  you friends yu friend
希  xi hope ki rare
fire, immovable knowledge, dragon around sword

Ryan Stiles 4.22.59 Seattle, WA
瑞恩风格

rui lucky rui lucky
en kindness an favor
feng wind qing wind
格  ge grid dao case
fishing, logging, MS, Amazon

Jennifer Garner 4.17.72 Charleston, WV
詹妮弗加纳

詹   zhan verbose verbose
妮   ni girl marriage
弗   fu not fluorine
加   jia add addition
纳   na accept delivery
  accidental delivery
salt, coal, chemistry, theater

Elizabeth Windsor 4.21.26  London, England
伊丽莎白温莎

yi he, she                this or that
li beautiful lily
sha katydid sedge plant
bai white white
wen temperature warm
sha bites aromatic
navy, commerce

No comments:

Post a Comment