Monday, December 11, 2017

Work


Sara Bareilles
Brave

Work
to Wait
待機する
Taiki suru
ps27

Leadership lets courage
find the atmosphere to flourish. 

Responsibility illuminates my existence.
Patient determination guides my persistence.

Ownership is the strength of my life.
Relaxation reduces strife.

When the violent came to destroy my flesh
it was they who stumbled and fell to their death.

Should an army encamp against me
my heart will be as brave as it can be.

Should a war arise against me
I will defend the right to be.

I have asked one thing from Leadership.
One thing has been my desire for this life’s trip.

I pray to stay in the house of divine love
with the peace that comes with silence from above
to seek the beauty of justice with the fortune of merit
that reaches beyond that which I was given to inherit.

Safety will be given by the security of shelter.
Should I find safety in the secrecy of my endeavor,
I will be lifted up to stand on the rock of joy in good weather.

Even now my head is lifted. 
The paradigm has shifted.
This love has been gifted.

I will offer an oblation with sounds of great gladness.
I will sing to bring joy out of sadness.

Listen to my voice when I call.
Help me to rise when I fall.

You speak in my heart, "Seek my face."
I will seek to find the right place.

Please don't hide from me
or side with some enemy.

You have been my helper.
Do not forsake our being together.

Though an intimate relation may forsake me
faith with love will save our integrity.

Show me your revelation.
Let the level path be an elevation.

Don't deliver me to my adversary.
Story telling has made facts imaginary.
Malice has become reactionary.

Those who fear with respect for the authority
of the majority or minority make love the priority.

Constancy points change to align with design.
The law of large numbers is probability's vine.

Be prepared to take action. Be ready to go.
Be ready to receive the faces that you know.

If I had not believed in the existence of goodness
I would have worked to build a world that withstood less.

Wait for the pleasure that is divine.
Your heart will  be strengthened by that which so aligns. 

No comments:

Post a Comment