Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Be


Victoria Justice
"Victorious"


Be
Happy
幸せになります 
Shiawase ni narimasu
ps.34

The story is as old
as the discovery of gold.

The parents of the gifted
were threatened by how their gift was shifted.

They didn't chain me to test the beast,
but on my soul they made a feast.

Still, I will be happy
with a dash of savvy.

Consider this
for your bliss.

Foreign rule
could be more cruel.

Happiness will be my praise.
Wisdom will guide me in my ways.

I will rejoice in the feel of reality
with the fruits of  factuality.
.
Let those who listen hear 
how gladness grows when you are near.

Proclaim the greatness of existence with me.
Let us transcend the beast of inhumanity.

I asked for help when it was needed.
I bandaged cuts when my heart bleeded.

Escape from error
delivered me from terror.

Radiant as the light of day,
I didn't let shame cloud my way.

I called out in my affliction and I was heard.
Love delivered me from the burden of the absurd. 

The message of deliverance embraces
those who value life with the aegis of our happy faces.

Taste and see. Love is good.
Happy are those who rejoice as we should.

Respect the right to life.
Exercise with good health in your diet.

Use respect to set an example 
for those who do not sample angles.

Even young panthers suffer hunger.
Hunger drives them to thunder on the prey down under.

Those who read reality to find design 
do not lack in the discovery of goodness for the mind.

Come youth. Listen to me. 
The love of truth will set you free.

I will teach you to respect your rights.
You will win what would have been fights.

Who among you desires justified popularity
and would like the time to enjoy prosperity? 

Speak truth to power. 
Walk with justice by the hour.

Do not defend cruelty or violence.
Enjoy the benefits of serenity in silence.

Turn from evil. Do good. 
Seek peace. Pursue it as you should.

Security protects those mainly  
who take risk to value safety.

Punishment is not for destruction.
It is not as good as instruction,
but it is for the correction of insurrection
to root out the weeds in our perception.

Needs cry out. Selection detects them.
Judgment plans. Action tends to amend the withered stem.

Sympathy attends to brokenness. Empathy amends
what led to the breaking of harmony with our friends.

What we do know is this.
We will come to feel each other should we kiss.

Troubles attend the selection of goodness in design,
but effective production provides deliverance divine
from turbulent turmoil in time. 

Your reward will be great.
Your destiny will rise above your fate.

Security will protect your organization. 
Structure will preserve your conceptual elation.

These are those who come from the great ordeal.
The blood of the land has revealed the deal.

The least force necessary will correct a crisis.
Retribution will punish those who impose violence,
cruelty or oppression to silence self-reliance.

Those who do no harm will not be punished.
The tail of the scorpion will not admonish.

Those who do not require correction 
will not be corrected in the tension of perfection.


Psalm 34 Benedicam Dominum

1 I will bless the Lord at all times; *
his praise shall ever be in my mouth.
2 I will glory in the Lord; *
let the humble hear and rejoice.
3 Proclaim with me the greatness of the Lord; *
let us exalt his Name together.
4 I sought the Lord, and he answered me *
and delivered me out of all my terror.
5 Look upon him and be radiant, *
and let not your faces be ashamed.
6 I called in my affliction and the Lord heard me *
and saved me from all my troubles.
7 The angel of the Lord encompasses those who fear him, *
and he will deliver them.
8 Taste and see that the Lord is good; *
happy are they who trust in him!
9 Fear the Lord, you that are his saints, *
for those who fear him lack nothing.
10 The young lions lack and suffer hunger, *
but those who seek the Lord lack nothing that is good.
11 Come, children, and listen to me; *
I will teach you the fear of the Lord.
12 Who among you loves life *
and desires long life to enjoy prosperity?
13 Keep your tongue from evil-speaking *
and your lips from lying words.
14 Turn from evil and do good; *
seek peace and pursue it.
15 The eyes of the Lord are upon the righteous, *
and his ears are open to their cry.
16 The face of the Lord is against those who do evil, *
to root out the remembrance of them from the earth.
17 The righteous cry, and the Lord hears them *
and delivers them from all their troubles.
18 The Lord is near to the brokenhearted *
and will save those whose spirits are crushed.
19 Many are the troubles of the righteous, *
but the Lord will deliver him out of them all.
20 He will keep safe all his bones; *
not one of them shall be broken.
21 Evil shall slay the wicked, *
and those who hate the righteous will be punished.
22 The Lord ransoms the life of his servants, *
and none will be punished who trust in him.

1 John 3:2-3
What we do know is this: when he* is revealed, we will be like him, for we will see him as he is. 3And all who have this hope in him purify themselves, just as he is pure.

No comments:

Post a Comment