Sunday, August 20, 2017

Express


Clare Kramer
Comic Con 2017


Express
Thanks 
エクスプレス感謝
Ekusupuresu kansha
ps138

I will give thanks with my whole heart.
I will sing my praise in a public park.

I will recognize the value of industry.
I will do it in a way that says success for me.

I will celebrate accomplishment 
with competence that is confident.

Love is glorified in recognition 
with the consistent admission of revision. 

Faith looks with the right affection 
after the detection 
of the best direction.

Belief in inerrancy creates stress
but finding the best 
is the goal for the test.

When I called for help, I was answered.
I was given strength that was above the standard.

The leaders of the earth will recognize
goodness in leadership when it is seen with eyes
looking for objectivity with respect for the prize.

They will sing about moral economy
based on law for all as sovereignty in public policy. 

The right to life is first for our thirst.
Recognition is immersed, interspersed
and rehearsed for the first.

Moral law must be drawn from experience with science.
Religion is a compliant client of guidance in license. 

The present cannot progress
away from oppression as an offense 
into the future by regressive events
with the suspension of rights for excess
compliance with munitions for "crisis."

Though space reaches high past the sky
heaven touches the earth with a sigh.
There are polygamous trends in nature,
but monogamy is necessary behavior
for economy in human relations to savor.

Fantasy reduces risk from sexually transmitted disease 
unwanted pregnancy or broken social relations in routine. 

It is not possible to imagine an existing party
as the only agency for representation in the state parley. 

Independence has been declared for parity, 
but the largest country in the world is run warily
by a single party sparingly for inerrancy.

Military action has been limited to defense.
War has been outlawed by practical sense.

Munition sales don’t obscure other trade relations. 
Appreciation for patience in relation to situation
reduces complications.

China shines as a leader in world affairs.
The western world has been run by profiteers
who refuse to pay taxes, abide by the law
or respect the government for which we pay for all.

Though I feel anxiety in the midst of trouble,
I am kept safe. Security comforts my bubble
and leads me to safety to juggle with the subtle.

Purpose will guide me.
Guidance will define how I see
with freedom for responsibility.

Discovery will refine my purpose.
Redemption is for liberty in earnest
with justice in the law for all as the service.

Love lasts beyond the past.
Through the present it is cast
into ascension with decency that lasts. 

Faith finds fulfillment in time.
Thanks often celebrates the sublime mine.

Gloriawesome!
The solemn problem reduces solid losses.

138 Confitebor tibi

1 I will give thanks to you, O Lord, with my whole heart; *
before the gods I will sing your praise.

2 I will bow down toward your holy temple
and praise your Name, *
because of your love and faithfulness;

3 For you have glorified your Name *
and your word above all things.

4 When I called, you answered me; *
you increased my strength within me.

5 All the kings of the earth will praise you, O Lord, *
when they have heard the words of your mouth.

6 They will sing of the ways of the Lord, *
that great is the glory of the Lord.

7 Though the Lord be high, he cares for the lowly; *
he perceives the haughty from afar.

8 Though I walk in the midst of trouble, you keep me safe; *
you stretch forth your hand against the fury of my enemies;
your right hand shall save me.

9 The Lord will make good his purpose for me; *
O Lord, your love endures for ever;
do not abandon the works of your hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment