Saturday, June 6, 2015

Express




Clare Kramer

 Thanks


エクスプレス感
Ekusupuresu kansha


from Ps138


I will give thanks with my whole heart.
I will sing my praise in public.


I will recognize the value of industry
and celebrate accomplishment
achieved with faithfulness.


Love is glorified in recognition
with expression. Faith looks
with the right affection
after the detection
of the best direction.

Belief in inerrancy
is wrong, but finding the best
is the goal for the test.


When I called for help, I was answered.
I was given the strength that I needed.


The leaders of the earth will recognize
goodness in leadership when it is seen
in action.


They will sing about moral economy
based on law for all. The right to life
is first for our thirst.


Moral law must be abstracted
from religion with science.

The present cannot progress
into the future by regression
with the suspension of rights.


Though space reaches high past the sky
heaven touches the earth with a sigh.


There are polygamous
and monogamous trends in nature,
but monogamy is necessary
for economy in human relations.

Fantasy compensates for the restriction
without risk from sexually transmitted disease;
unwanted pregnancy; or broken social relations.


It is not possible to imagine an existing party
as the only agency for representation in the state.
Independence has been declared for parity,
but the largest country in the world is run
by a single party.


Military action has been limited to defense.
War has been outlawed in practice.
Ammunition sales don’t obscure
other trade relations.


China shines as a leader in world affairs.
The western world has been run by profiteers
who refuse to pay taxes, abide by the law
or respect the government for which we pay.

Though I feel anxiety in the midst of trouble,
I am kept safe. Security comforts me
and leads me to safety.


Purpose will guide me.
Guidance will define me
with freedom and responsibility.

Discovery will refine my purpose.
Redemption is for liberty
with justice in the law
for all.


Love lasts beyond the past;
through the present
into ascension
with decency.

Faith finds fulfillment in time.

Gloriosum!

138 Confitebor tibi

1 I will give thanks to you, O Lord, with my whole heart; *
before the gods I will sing your praise.

2 I will bow down toward your holy temple
and praise your Name, *
because of your love and faithfulness;

3 For you have glorified your Name *
and your word above all things.

4 When I called, you answered me; *
you increased my strength within me.

5 All the kings of the earth will praise you, O Lord, *
when they have heard the words of your mouth.

6 They will sing of the ways of the Lord, *
that great is the glory of the Lord.

7 Though the Lord be high, he cares for the lowly; *
he perceives the haughty from afar.

8 Though I walk in the midst of trouble, you keep me safe; *
you stretch forth your hand against the fury of my enemies;
your right hand shall save me.

9 The Lord will make good his purpose for me; *
O Lord, your love endures for ever;
do not abandon the works of your hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment