Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Have


Photos
Vanity Fair Interview

Have
Mercy
どうかご慈悲を
Dō ka go jihi o
ps.51

Have mercy on me according to your love.
Grant me compassion from above.

Wash me from the wickedness of violence and cruelty.
Cleanse me from the evil of tyranny, terrorism and usury.

Allow me the freedom to think, learn, organize, speak, write, 
assemble, petition, work, play and worship for happiness with what's right.

Give me the right to vote to support due process in law for justice. 
Protect my right to defense for what's just about us.

Education is the best asset for my social role.
Reform for government is my greatest goal.

I know my transgression. 
The memory of false impression
helps me to find a better way than violent aggression.

I look for a better way than what was wrong 
with what didn't belong for long
in the last play along to grow strong. 

Autocratic authority by plutocratic rule
is not the path to redemption as the tool
for building an economy for the people as the vestibule.

Reveal divine will through design
as shown in nature to my mind.

Put your law within my heart.
Let the right to life run to the final part.

Cast me not away from your presence.
Let my prayers take me to the truth of essence.

The time has come for your joy.
Beauty and reason will be employed.

The inside track will till fertility.
The soil will hide the seed's virility.

The runner runs to feel agility.
The driver drives to wield tactility.

The lily shoots for late in spring.
The flower blooms when it's time to sing.

Wash me from the wickedness of violence and cruelty.
Cleanse me from the evil of tyranny, terrorism and usury.

Create a clean heart within me.

Reveal the truth to help me see.

Have mercy on me according to your love.

Grant me compassion from above.

あなたの愛に応じて私を憐れませてください。
Anata no ai ni ōjite watashi o awarema sete kudasai.
Have mercy on me according to your love.
愛と慈悲を持ってください。
Ai to jihi o motte kudasai.Have mercy with love.




51 Miserere mei, Deus

1 Have mercy on me, O God, according to your loving-kindness; *
in your great compassion blot out my offenses.

2 Wash me through and through from my wickedness *
and cleanse me from my sin.

3 For I know my transgressions, *
and my sin is ever before me.
.
4 Against you only have I sinned *
and done what is evil in your sight.

5 And so you are justified when you speak *
and upright in your judgment.

6 Indeed, I have been wicked from my birth, *
a sinner from my mother's womb.

7 For behold, you look for truth deep within me, *
and will make me understand wisdom secretly.

8 Purge me from my sin, and I shall be pure; *
wash me, and I shall be clean indeed.

9 Make me hear of joy and gladness, *
that the body you have broken may rejoice.

10 Hide your face from my sins *
and blot out all my iniquities.
11 Create in me a clean heart, O God, *
and renew a right spirit within me.

12 Cast me not away from your presence *
and take not your holy Spirit from me.

13 Give me the joy of your saving help again *
and sustain me with your bountiful Spirit.


Jer.31:33
I will put my law within them, and I will write it on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Hebrews 5:7
In the days of his flesh, Jesus offered up prayers and supplications, with loud cries and tears, to the one who was able to save him from death, and he was heard because of his reverent submission.

John 12:23
Jesus answered them, ‘The hour has come for the Son of Man to be glorified.'

3.18.18
https://www.space.com/33974-best-night-sky-events.html
The very young crescent moon will form a tight line with bright Venus and much dimmer Mercury low in the western evening sky for about an hour after sunset on Sunday, March 18. The trio will fit within the field of view of binoculars and make a terrific photo opportunity. Use Venus to find them around 7:30 p.m. local time, then watch as the sky darkens and they sink lower.

Vernal Equinox 3.20
The dwarf planet (formerly asteroid) Ceres halts its retrograde motion westward in front of the distant stars on Tuesday, March 20. It resumes its normal eastward motion. The apparent reversal in Ceres' direction was an effect of parallax produced when Earth, on a faster orbit, passed Ceres on the "inside track". At visual magnitude 7.8, Ceres will be visible all night in binoculars and telescopes near the northern boundary of Cancer, about 13 degrees to the lower left of the naked eye star Pollux in Gemini. The celestial path of Ceres through June

Constellations
Cancer Gemini


No comments:

Post a Comment