Saturday, December 10, 2016

Cheer


Katie Holmes:
Romance

Cheer
the Dear
愛して応援
Ai shite ōen
ps146

Yeah Yah!
Booya daya!

Extol the whole, O my soul!
Peace lives as the goal.

I will outline the design that is fine;
the design that will be mine
after I climb my mind to find
what I left behind in the sublime.

I will celebrate the date 
that does not hate  
or berate what's straight.

I won't trust ignorance
as cause to destroy difference.
It will only protect the ignorant,
the irritable and the belligerent. 

Happy are those who savor the Savior
for salvation. The patient awaken nations
 to find relations for generations.

Who made heaven and earth?
Who gave life the capacity to give birth?
Who made the promise to protect life?
How is the law to prevent strife?

Who gives justice to the oppressed?
Who gives guidance for what is best? 
Who gives food to those who hunger? 
Who gives knowledge to those who are younger?

The Liberator sets the prisoners free.
Compensation helps the blind to see.

 Uprightness lifts those bowed down.
The lift is spread all around.
Strangeness makes the stranger tame.
Tameness keeps the game in frame.

Provision for the orphan and widow
gives economy an open window.
Wickedness. It will not pay.
It reduces credence for what they say.

Time will reign throughout the length.
Length is lent to good judgment.

Life will live by generation.
Love is felt for our creation.
Generation for creation
is Love's incarnation!

Extol the whole, O my soul!
Peace lives as the goal.

Booya daya!
Yeah Yah!



146 Lauda, anima mea

1 Hallelujah!
Praise the Lord, O my soul! *
I will praise the Lord as long as I live;
I will sing praises to my God while I have my being.
2 Put not your trust in rulers, nor in any child of earth, *
for there is no help in them.
3 When they breathe their last, they return to earth, *
and in that day their thoughts perish.
4 Happy are they who have the God of Jacob for their help! *
whose hope is in the Lord their God;
5 Who made heaven and earth, the seas, and all that is in them; *
who keeps his promise for ever;
6 Who gives justice to those who are oppressed, *
and food to those who hunger.
7 The Lord sets the prisoners free;
the Lord opens the eyes of the blind; *
the Lord lifts up those who are bowed down;
8 The Lord loves the righteous;
the Lord cares for the stranger; *
he sustains the orphan and widow,
but frustrates the way of the wicked.
9 The Lord shall reign for ever, *
your God, O Zion, throughout all generations.
Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment