Saturday, June 11, 2016

The Republic Is



Winona Ryder: Stranger Things

The Republic Is
Within You
共和国はあなたの内にあります
Kyōwakoku wa anata no uchi ni arimasu 
ps5

Listen to my thought.
Consider my contemplation.

Attend to my cry for help
for I pray to you, my God. 
You are my Guide.

You hear my voice in the morning.
I appeal to you early and watch 
for answers to the lateness
of the day.

You are not someone who takes pleasure in terror.
Evil cannot dwell in you.

You hate the works of destruction;

the acts that kill people and destroy property.

Lies damage communication for organization.
Deceit for division is divisive;
for homicide is bloodthirsty.

Mercy is the greatness for your house.
I will enter your presence with gratitude and awe.

Help me to find that which is right.
Guide me on the path to justice 
despite those who seek to enlist me
to profit from pride and prejudice.

Make the way to truth clear.
Deceit seeks to force my retreat.

The doctrine for destruction 
has become the heart for our policy.
Our statements have become an open grave.

Declare detection of guilt for the guilty. 
Convey direction for the correction
of those who were deceived.


Cast rebellion out as the creator of rebels.
Rebels did not rebel against you.

Let all who take refuge in you be glad.
They will sing of your joy forever.

You will give them shelter 
so your love may be exalted.

You will bless independence with responsibility;
anoint faith in the resurrection of goodness
for justice with truth.



5 Verba mea auribus
1 Give ear to my words, O Lord; *
consider my meditation.
2 Hearken to my cry for help, my King and my God, *
for I make my prayer to you.
3 In the morning, Lord, you hear my voice; *
early in the morning I make my appeal and watch for you.
4 For you are not a God who takes pleasure in wickedness, *
and evil cannot dwell with you.
5 Braggarts cannot stand in your sight; *
you hate all those who work wickedness.
6 You destroy those who speak lies; *
the bloodthirsty and deceitful, O Lord, you abhor.
7 But as for me, through the greatness of your mercy I will
go into your house; *
I will bow down toward your holy temple in awe of you.
8 Lead me, O Lord, in your righteousness,
because of those who lie in wait for me; *
make your way straight before me.
9 For there is no truth in their mouth; *
there is destruction in their heart;
10 Their throat is an open grave; *
they flatter with their tongue.
11 Declare them guilty, O God; *
let them fall, because of their schemes.
12 Because of their many transgressions cast them out, *
for they have rebelled against you.
13 But all who take refuge in you will be glad; *
they will sing out their joy for ever.
14 You will shelter them, *
so that those who love your Name may exult in you.
15 For you, O Lord, will bless the righteous; *
you will defend them with your favor as with a shield.


No comments:

Post a Comment